Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

petition to bring mirrors egde back

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by apollo, Apr 4, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 11, 2011
    mirrors egde was a great little map that was a nice break from the normal ze maps and i think it would be great to give it a another shot
  2. Mar 13, 2010
    Has it been fixed since it was taken down?
  3. May 11, 2011
    the map as far as i know never had any issues to be fixed
  4. Dec 6, 2011
    Supposedly it was too hard if I remember, and admins/donors had a large advantage over others. Though, the map was very fun, even with fall damage.
  5. Mar 13, 2010
    There was a way to jump a fence near the beginning as either human or zombie and fuck over the rest of the players. Search for the original thread to find exact reasons. But it did have one for being taken down.
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    someone edited it recently but it still sucked if you ask me... it wasn't players vs zombies it was players vs the damn map
  7. Jul 20, 2010
    Deto is currently working on fixing a game breaking glitch in the map that allowed zombies to get ahead of humans. Brought it up to him and he will get us the updated map with fix when he can :grin:
  8. Oct 29, 2010
    I liked the music, so I approve of it's return. :snowman:
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jul 20, 2010
      Yea I let Deto know to keep the music since well it goes with map and all that jazz :grin:
    • Oct 29, 2010

Don't break the music!
    • May 11, 2011
      well then i see no reason not to lock this
    • Jun 4, 2006
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.