Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[pF] »Michelle« ツ Admin Abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by FatBeard, Jan 27, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 10, 2011

Incident : Admin was making up rules not in the official list about sprays. I mention the fact that as discussed multiple times sprays above the waist line are acceptable. Admin responded to me in broken English, I informed her I did not understand what she was saying. I was muted with a sarcastic response.

Console Screenshot : http://i.imgur.com/3V4bp.png
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    Why not show the picture of your spray? That's what wasn't allowed. It made fun of Michelle and was directed specifically at her, as announced by you as well. It was told to be removed but you kept on spraying it...
  3. Mar 12, 2008

Chicks taking it in the ass are not allowed.

No penis allowed.

vaginas are not allowed.

No gore/parn sprays.

No grotesque sprays (which include hoozing wounds, diseases, feces, vomit etc, and the above)

If a spray is offensive to an admin, such as jesus smoking a J, or something, you may be asked to change it.

it's not hard, and will save a lot of problems. Just change it while you're playing in a plaguefest server, then change it back when you split
  4. Jan 27, 2012
    I believe she was trying to ban me for my spray. which is a picture of a hairy arm pit girl with a name tag "Hi my name is Michelle". The image included no nudity at all.
  5. Dec 3, 2011
    Now i can say my side of it without even need to go report it to a root.

Okay lets begin, first of all, i warned/kicked that guy for not allowed spray because WHAT STANDS ON THE SPRAY is just BS and i dont allow that.
    Whatever name could be choosen, it had to be Michelle.. comon.. are you guys doing retarded or born like that?

This is the spray i was talking about: http://i42.tinypic.com/2cnfpck.jpg
    A guy/girl with a little brains can obvious see what i mean.

Also this spray was added new because i warned this guy before for another spray first..
    And i think this is his revenge because first time warned/kicked for that other spray. (this one: http://i39.tinypic.com/dzciyv.jpg)

Now on you my friend.
  6. Dec 6, 2011
    His only intention was to offend Michelle, that was all. I do recall something about it even being announced when it was first sprayed earlier in the map. Just grow up and change the spray, plain and simple.

aww =\
  7. Apr 4, 2009
  8. Dec 3, 2011
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]He sure is, just on how he explains this is already gone bad, but oh well i dont have anything to hide, ask me free, read my comment above and u will understand i guess.[/font]
  9. Jul 14, 2008
  10. Feb 18, 2011
    The broken english is not her fault, not everyone in the world knows fluent english. And making a spray for the sole purpose of disrespect is not only utterly wrong, but childish as well.
  11. Jan 27, 2012
    yeah i was pissed that i had to change my grandma testicals image. i thought it was hilarious, and it didnt have any nudity. they arnt even testicals.
    So i changed my picture to this one. Im following the rules.
  12. Feb 18, 2011
    Foshizow, they may not be real testicals but they appear to be which is the problem with the first spray.
  13. Feb 18, 2011
    So testies plastered on an old womans face makes it above the waist? Me no think so. Even if they are not real making a reference to it is not appropriate.
  14. Dec 6, 2011
    Bullshit, putting up a spray with the sole purpose to make fun of an admin and be childish isn't following the rules. And I mean c'mon, this is shit that is only supposed to happen in middle school.... Do not bring it here.
  15. Apr 4, 2009
  16. Jan 27, 2012
    Like i said before, those aren't testicles. I don't put up nude sprays in the game, and no other admin has said anything before. I used that spray with other admins playing and they never told me that it was breaking the rules, or inappropriate. I enjoy the servers so i will change my spray.
  17. Dec 6, 2011
    For some reason he made a new account to possibly avoid something? hmm...

That odd smell is coming back again...
  18. Jan 27, 2012
    Sorry for hijacking your thread. I just wanted to add on to your thread that i also feel Admin Michelle contributed to admin abuse. that was all.
  19. Dec 3, 2011
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]I guess the thread maker is the guy that got gagged and that other one is the sprayer.[/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]So far i see i think its like that[/font]
  20. Jan 27, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.