Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[pF] 24/7 Deathmatch!

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Xombie, Oct 5, 2011

1. Sep 30, 2011
    Don't know if this has been a topic of discussion yet, and I'm sure it has.
    Anyhow, have you considered opening up a Deathmatch server for plaguefest? Either that or a Surf Server.
    I think both would bring in a whole new crowd of Donator / Potential Admins. ( Not saying there isn't already more then enough)

Sorry if this is beating a dead horse. Just new to the community and felt like voicing an idea.

~Live, Laugh, Love, Get High. <3

@EDIT - Sorry, I just noticed this is in the wrong area.
    I can't delete it, so if it has to be moved I completely understand.
    Sorry. :3
  2. Aug 13, 2010
    Yes, it has been discussed and tested before.

The Plaguefest Head Honchos, Josh & Kyle ( I don't believe Brian wanted any part of it I may be wrong ) did not want to be like other deathmatch servers so they tried something else which was called Red Rover. The name is self explanatory, I don't know if Kyle is still working on it.
  3. Sep 30, 2011
    Alright, I figured as much anyhow and completely understand not wanting to be just like every other deathmatch server seeing as how it is always repetitive. Only thing that changes are the people and maps really.

I'll try to think of some unique ideas for Deathmatch style server and come back to the subject when I actually have a hit. If that is what the "higher-ups" are looking for in a new server, then I'd be more then happy to do some research and brainstorming to see what I can come up with.

~Live, Laugh, Love, Get High <3
  4. Aug 13, 2010
    Nah dude, if you think that your idea will be a hit go for it. Don't wait for the "higher ups" to ask unless they explicitly say that they won't be adding any new server soon. I dunno ask them through steam/website/mumble.

Gl tho.
  5. May 20, 2011
    Bump. Can a higher up confirm there is no interest in a DM server?