Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

pF.30-12-2013.ze_hold_em_v9_1e

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Trond, Dec 29, 2013

1. Jul 20, 2012

You can download the .mkv file and play in your mediaplayer, and/or also the .dem file to play in your Counter-Strike Source game. Pick a host to download from which gives you the best download speed.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tz0c36
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/2hge5c

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/483627/pF-30-12-2013-ze-hold-em-v9-1e-mkv.html
    http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/483626/pF-30-12-2013-ze-hold-em-v9-1e-dem.html

Edit: removed a file host that demanded troll download

Attached Files:

Trond, Dec 29, 2013 Last edited by Trond, Dec 30, 2013
  2. May 31, 2012
    I think you guys won two rounds; but in each round, I spared you guys... seriously... You wouldn't want to see the demo I have.

Good job though! The thing at the end is kind of spooky lol.
  3. Nov 11, 2011
  4. Mar 24, 2013
  5. Jul 14, 2010
    Weren't you bhopping or something joshy lol

!ban
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Which is why I'd like to see his demo where he "spared" them. lol
    • May 31, 2012

!ban @me 1440 "noob"

[IMG]

[IMG]

I was just testing the behavior of the map and the speed I could hit was NOT based on bhopping but based on the sling from the map; one strafe jump with good timing will be good enough. I will practice it just like I did for surf. I sent Retslag the demo and I was definitely doing the rhythmic movement to continuously strafe jump which mimics bhopping EXCLUDING the velocity.

In any other ZE map nobody would give second thoughts because I was not able to go above and maintain a velocity of 250 until that final push. If you wanted to waste 4 minutes of your time you could watch my "bhopping skills" from the beginning of the demo and see that it's absolutely amateur.

Attached Files:

Joshy, Dec 29, 2013 Last edited by Joshy, Dec 29, 2013
    • Mar 30, 2012
      If you can strafe jump a push to 2500 velocity and kill everyone on this map.

I just got my new favorite map.
      This gonna be good.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Apr 9, 2012
        So, not sure if I understand it correctly, but you were a friendly zombie?
      • May 31, 2012
        I mean... that would be an absolutely sleazy way to kill everyone. At least on surf there are stalagmites so it takes some skill/talent.

Joshy, Dec 29, 2013 Last edited by Joshy, Dec 30, 2013
      • Jul 20, 2012
        You didn't spare us the winning round, that was before this win, because I remember you said you spared us.
      • May 31, 2012
        I did this the round before too (bhopping in circles) and that is why @PeNguiN is recalling the bhopping comment; this one was more of testing the map but I spared you a second time.

The reason I did it a second time is because I typed in recrod instead of record so I didn't have a demo to account for it; I wanted to send a demo to Retslag to show him that there was a problem with the map.

By the way... there were 2 winning rounds and I spared everyone in both.
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Mar 20, 2012
          I saw u on the minimap joshy. Was suprised nobody got killed. lol ...the push is really evil...they can just jump in half way, they can !ztele and do it over and over again..
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • May 31, 2012
            ^ I forgot about the ztele thing. !ztele will get them half way AND yes, that push can get you pretty damn near the door.

I didn't kill anyone because of integrity; these times could easily be considered bhopping but strafing it wont be too difficult, because, all I need is that last moment strafe jump at the end of the push. If you carefully look at my demo you'll see that even though I am doing bhopping movement I can't get anything over 250 velocity AND THEN SUDDENLY a ~ 2500 velocity landing right in the middle of everyone. I was just being generous because I knew it was sleazy and talentless.
          • Jul 20, 2012
            I remembering using +showscores, but in my demo there is nothing. How come?
          • May 31, 2012
            Of the winners or witnessing me? I land right in the middle of a bunch of people. I was complaining about how it would be difficult to catch the people who do this kind of thing (if they choose to do it and when they figure out how to).

As for looking up winners etc. can't do that in a demo but you can change the settings to save screenshots of the scoreboard every round.

EDIT: Just learned how to put demos on youtube. Woah.

Joshy, Dec 30, 2013 Last edited by Joshy, Dec 30, 2013