Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved [pF]AgoraphobicNosebleed

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by baby_reason, Mar 1, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 31, 2013

was wondering what is the protocol for muting a player from in game?
    i was muted in game from (admin above). no warning, no real reason why!?

now that i have taken it here, i would like a good explanation from (admin above) why i was given a mute? why wasnt i unmuted? why wasnt i warned?

what i did was:
    !sm agor
    after afew secs

Thank fuck.

[pF]AgoraphobicNosebleed: !mute reasons

no initial reason for the mute!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=400850

^^^i think this is right
  2. Apr 9, 2012
  3. Aug 30, 2013
    [pF]AgoraphobicNosebleed you need to directly and formally warn the player before muting them, I went through the chat and found no direct warning to reason, there were some that said "stop mic spamming" but at the time 4 or 5 players were talking so that could have been directed to any one of them, just something to keep in mind for the future :smile: I do also have to add that the other players on the server who were using their microphones were using them just as much as Reason was, That said Agoraphobicnosebleed may have a valid reason for the muting so Ill end my comment here.
  4. Aug 25, 2009
    Warned multiple times for spamming the mic. I know my fault I should have used chat.

Ive seen you done this before.....along with other admins.
    Corvette, Mar 1, 2015 Last edited by AgoraphobicNosebleed, Mar 1, 2015
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    @AgoraphobicNosebleed, again, please make sure you warn in chat. Warning over the mic as well is fine, but there has to be one in chat for just this reason.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.