Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

pf bill nye science guy

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Menace, Jul 7, 2008

1. Jul 7, 2008
    Hello :smile: im menace... i was playing on your server today when a couple of racist guys came in at first they were saying ni**er to some mic spammer and i said dont be racist and then they resorted to calling me a spic and ni**er and then i proceeded to taunt them... which turned out bad cause i got kicked by pf bill nye -_-
    all i said was "yes im a spic what u gonna do about... oh well oh well" -_- i never called them a racist name at all

idk why i got kicked and the racist guys didnt.... i know he heard them cause he laughed at the situation or at me idk :\
    also there was some other admin there PFL something who also didnt do anything about the racist guys but he did kick the mic spammer

this went on for a good 5 mins the racist guys typing and saying ni**er and ni**er lover and calling me a spic and what not... the confrontation of me and them lasted about a minute

anyhow can we get this fixed? like put admins on no racism tolerance cause this crap sucked -_- i feel the wrong person got kicked
  2. Feb 21, 2007
    racism is a banable offense and is not tolerated.
  3. Jul 7, 2008
    yeah but here they didnt ban :\
  4. Apr 2, 2008
    I'll be around soon to look into this.
  5. Dec 30, 2006
    Thanks for the thread but since this is a past event there is nothing we can really do to hunt these people down especially since they used the mics. Was there an admin on at the time? maybe it was a new admin that didn't really know what to do or maybe he was idle. I believe if there is no admin you can type voteban, votekick !voteban !votekick. I dont remember the exact command but if enough players are pissed they might join you.
  6. Mar 15, 2008
    The one thing im sorry to say is for a Perma ban we need a screen shoot or a demo just some proof. And if you were kicked i hope it doesnt happen agian. At least your not the one banned :rolleyes:
  7. Feb 21, 2007
    bill nye the science guy IS a new admin ck :razz:

Thats the whole complaint thing....hes saying the new admin didnt do anything...i'll see if i or someone else can get ahold of him sometime today
  8. Jul 7, 2008
    ok thanks :smile: