Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse [pf] Brett Abuse Report

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by MoonChickenDogRat, Jun 14, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 24, 2012

Brett muted me without warning and without reason

Proof of Mute:
    [IMG]

Proof of No Warning:
    [IMG]

Proof of No Warning 2:
    [IMG]
  2. Apr 4, 2009
    This looks like you were constantly saying RTV over the mic. I was getting annoyed with people saying it before I left but, I don't remember seeing your name then.

@Brett
  3. Dec 6, 2011
    Sweet, didn't even have to upload my picture of one of the warnings I gave to you and the other two who were constantly complaining about not rtv'ing.

Right here if you didn't see it (I even showed you in the game but you ignored it). It was right in the middle of the constant nagging.
    rs3

Word of serious advice, people get very annoyed when you continuously use the mic just to complain. I even had people congratulate/thank me when I muted you because nobody wants to listen to people nag and bitch on the mic over and over, it gets on people's nerves. And it's not like you're in trouble or anything, you're just getting a simple time-out from the mic so you can realize what you're doing is against the rules, as well as doing something completely immature. Just next time, ask once for people to rtv, then just don't bother. People who like the map actually want to play it, and to be honest, they could care less what your opinion is on it. Maybe just sit in spectate for the time being or tab-out for a while?
  4. Sep 24, 2012
    There was no mention of my name or any other players name in that console log.

You did not issue a warning.
  5. Dec 6, 2011
    There was a large group of people using the mic, along with you and a group of others constantly holding down the mic key. There is no need for specific identification of every single person on the mic. It's your fault you did not read the warning.
  6. Jan 21, 2011
    You have a tendency of talking way too much on the mic. You should probably start to take it easy on the mic in general. A warning was issued, so this is not abuse.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.