Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

=pF= C@$H is Back!!!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by C@SH, Oct 18, 2008

1. Mar 23, 2007
    Hey guys, just posting for those who were worried about my disappearance. I noticed that =pF= John had posted some posts asking if I had died or not...Well, I'm not. I'll be back on the server more often and I look forward to playing with ya'll. Keep On Rockin' In The Free World.
  2. Oct 27, 2007
    Let me be the first to say, Welcome back! B)
  3. May 27, 2008
    Hai C@$H. Welcome back. Did you have fun being gone?
  4. Jan 11, 2007
    Hey C@$H! Welcome back!

I should also stop by the server now and again...
  5. Apr 9, 2007
    It hasn't been that long... Just a little over a year since you last logged into steam... :razz:

I hope I will see you on more often than that,
  6. Mar 23, 2007
    Thanks so much, hope to play with you sometime.
  7. Mar 23, 2007
    Hey Mer, nice to hear from you again, I hope that your studies have been going well, take care buddy and I hope to hear from ya soon.
  8. Mar 23, 2007
    Gosh! I hadn't exactly realized how long I've been gone. I would have never guessed it was that long though. It's nice to see that you're still around Kyle and I like the changes that have been made to the server.
  9. Sep 14, 2008
    Hi C@sh don't know you but will be glad to meet and play on the servers with you :grin:. Welcome back.