Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

pF cal?

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by skateking, Aug 13, 2008

Should [pF] Have cal matches?

yeah 0 vote(s) 0.0%
no 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I suck at css but i dont care if pF has cal 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Mar 15, 2008
    Whats your guys opinion on plague fest cal. We can scrim on customs i think it would be fun.

2. Feb 1, 2007
    We're not really a clan.

More a community.

We originated as a clan. And we failed. I'm not going down that route again; but you guys can if you must.
  3. Jan 1, 2008
    im not sure if i would be in it, but sure go with it if you want to, im looking to get in a cal team in PG so...
  4. Mar 15, 2008
    ah ok so im guessing no pf cal then :razz:
  5. Mar 16, 2008
    I can see s few people as clan worthy but not others... How would we judge who gets in because if we allow everyone who has [pF] in their name we are in trouble..
    we might win the biggest cal clan though
  6. Oct 7, 2007
    Lol! We would get our asses handed to us on a very humiliating level.
    I think what were doing now is awesome. Just hanging out, practicing with eachother is as good as it gets. Maybe in the future? When some of us dont suck too much. *hint..me* >_>
    Lol. xD
  7. Posts
    The best I could do is....cheerleader. Sorry I suck as CSS to begin with. Cal would just be humiliating...

I mean we have excellent players like Kyle, John, Cam and some others but the rest of us? I'm not so sure.
  8. Oct 27, 2007
    Think about this first.

Pepper was in cal at one point, he freaking owns us all

Sitrikk sorry if i spelled your name wrong, he owns us all with his deagle. to the point Lazy tryed restricting the deagle.

So you think were ready for cal and two guys that aint in cal pwn us?
  9. Feb 1, 2007
    Actually, I was going to restrict the scout, but shhh.
  10. Posts
    Sorry m3rg3. PG is the community. PFL is all closed. So is their cal team. :frown:
  11. Jun 4, 2006
    If we went league we'd probably make OGL at best... and to slayer, we couldn't scrim in our custom server, it's not setup as a cal scrim server, we would need a separate 12 slot private for that with cal configs.

I'm not hot on the idea, probably because I've been there and done that in 1.6 and have no care for it again but that's just me.
  12. Jan 1, 2008
    burrito might be opening up another one, and someone else might... but if not, ill be happy to play iif we do get one.
  13. Mar 16, 2008
    who's m3rg3? never heard of him... yoshi, do you know who he is talking about? :razz:
  14. Jan 1, 2008
    not a clue... only the fact that i answered to him lol,.. oh god i might have answered someone else's question :shock:
  15. Posts
    Burritos cal team? I don't know if I'd consider that a cal team. Why the hell would you want to go cal anyway? You people would get fucking pwnzored. Hardcore.
  16. Oct 22, 2007
    Looks like the laptop just won't cut it anymore, time to go piss away 2g's now...
  17. Feb 21, 2007
    i voted no. i dont want to be in a clan. I like pf the way it is.
  18. Mar 16, 2008
    I need a new laptop.. i stopped using mine because its just old and slow. I need to restart with it and get rid of all the crap slowing it down >.<
    I want this mother http://www.dailytech.com/Lenovo+Announces+...rticle12657.htm
    you can get 8 gis of memory and 2 more of turbo memory. basic vid card is 512 or upgrade to 1gig
    its more powerful then most desktops i've seen.. luckily I just got my new one about a month ago and it is faster then this laptop lol
  19. Feb 1, 2007
    Waste of money.

Spend that on a desktop, and you'd get a far better PC.
  20. Feb 21, 2007
    lol dont need 8 gigs of mem yet. just a waste of money at this point in time ^^