Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

=pF= Clan tag

Discussion in Help Desk started by CaNaDa, Apr 14, 2012

1. Apr 13, 2012

So I know how to add the full version PlagueFest (through groups>adv multi options route) to my name but I want to have the =pF= since I recently joined the community, can someone help me?? Thanks in advance!
  2. Oct 17, 2011
    Just put =pf= before your name and remember that the [pF] clan tag is only for admins.
  3. Apr 13, 2012
    Oh okay, so i just go edit profile through steam and add =pf= before my name?? Like would it be included in my name that way as in not under the clan tag section??
  4. Jul 1, 2010
    Yeah, it would be included in your name. Just go to your friends list, click the arrow beside your name, click change profile name and add =pf= to the front of your name.
  5. Apr 13, 2012
    But how do i get it so that it would be listed under as a clan tag because I have seen others have it before???
  6. Oct 29, 2010
    Those would just be custom groups, not ours.
  7. Jul 14, 2010
    We are not a clan, it's just a community tag. It's only an official clan tag for admins.
  8. Apr 13, 2012