Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved [pF] cLown, SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51191494

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Peter, Jan 3, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 27, 2008
    Clearly, this admin has no idea what he's doing. I'm sitting in game a few minutes ago and out of nowhere, he starts to spam chat by slapping himself, sending his character all over the map. Why you ask? I haven't the slightest clue.It started with this:[IMG]

Which escalated to this:[IMG]

And turned out like this:
    [IMG]

Nothing pisses me off more than admins who think that no one is watching and that this behaviour is okay. If only I still had my LSA.
  2. Jul 20, 2010
    @cLown Pz.D explain yourself, why you think it's alright to spam slap yourself? -_-
  3. Dec 20, 2013
    Because it's last at night and I was trying to kill myself. I could have just done it in one command but I wanted to have some fun. I was also told by an LSA that using commands on ourselves wasn't against the rules as long as public players are not abused. That's also the first time I've done it and if it's really that big of an issue I'll gladly keep my $15.00 and not renew next month. Not trying to be a dick or disrespectful but too many people with their own set of rules. I just checked the admin rules page and it says nothing about admins using commands on themselves?
  4. Peter凸(¬‿¬)凸
    This message by Peter凸(¬‿¬)凸 has been removed from public view. Deleted by Secprotocol, Jan 3, 2014, Reason: You're butting in. If you're not involved do not post..
    Jan 3, 2014
  5. May 27, 2008
    It is implied that you uphold the integrity of the server and don't stoop down to doing stupid shit like that. Now you were being completely rude and obnoxious to me on the server when I was trying to tell you that, and I believe that is 100% completely uncalled for. You were being entirely inappropriate whenever I tried to steer you the right way.[IMG]
    [IMG]

This is absolutely childish. You're not an admin. You're a bully who paid $15 to throw your weight around in hopes you won't get caught.
  6. Dec 20, 2013
    Sorry I don't see any rules that I violated with my chat and honestly you have no room to speak with the crazy things you say over chat and on the mic as well. Those who live in glass houses shall not throw stones.
  7. Feb 24, 2011
    I'm the LSA Clown is referring to. I'm pretty sure i've seen some admins slap themselves on rare occasions, but nothing of this magnitude.
    Here's our chat if it would help towards anything:

admin_clown3
  8. May 27, 2008
    I haven't used my mic all night, and nothing I said was crazy. I only said you were getting in trouble for the crap you're trying to pull. I have plenty of room to speak whereas everything I've got on you gives you less and less. Don't you EVEN try to turn this away from yourself. I should also take this time to mention that you're paying $15 to help fund the servers' survival and in return, getting access to commands to help keep the servers in line.
  9. Mar 26, 2011
    Yeah he asked me that as well, I said I mean it would be ok like he does on Minigames when there are like a few players and only does it once, but spamming, no.
  10. Oct 13, 2011
    I saw you couple more times slapping & freezing yourself and asking another admins for time bomb or nuke. I didn't say anything when you were slapping yourself because you were not spamming the command.
  11. Dec 30, 2006
    Quoted from the server admin rules. Scroll to the bottom.

"In short, just have fun on the server and play like you're a regular player. Admin commands don't need to be utilized unless it is necessary, so we shouldn't see logs flooded with messages of admins doing various actions without reason."

Source: http://plaguefest.com/rules/admin

At this time of posting, I see that Clown has canceled his admin and became a member. Therefore the case will be closed.
  12. Jun 4, 2006
    Blatantly lying, tsk-tsk. You paid for admin on Dec 20th, it was granted instantly, you used it daily up until you got caught misusing your admin powers, you didn't like this so you filed an 'item not received' paypal dispute with the above message, upon doing so the site removed your admin access automatically - we didn't even remove you.

What you've done here is analogous to going to an ice cream shop and buying some ice cream, eating half of it before deciding you don't like the flavor then demanding your money back by lying that there was a bug in it. You're doing it unethically and by abusing paypal's dispute system.

In addition you're spamming our forums and registering multiple alt accounts - if this were the ice cream shop you'd be stomping on the tables and throwing your feces at everyone.

I usually don't expose these ordeals with others, but yours humored me enough to share.

P.S. you're a piece of shit.
  13. Jan 21, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.