Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

PF Competitive team

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive started by Kables, Feb 21, 2017

1. Jul 13, 2011
    tldr; We should have a competitive CSGO team for plaguefest.

or at least try

thoughts and opinions.

see plaguefest at mlg Columbus 2k17-18

@Brian
  2. Apr 26, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Apr 28, 2013
      Bring this type of clan into Halo 2 and I will consider.
    • Jan 21, 2011
      Halo 2 and CSS... You do realize new games have been released since 2004 right?
      • Funny Funny x 3
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012
        What ranks are we tho? I'm mg2 currently. The retard level autism of my rank makes it impossible to get back to dmg. Nobody has any logical thinking or knows tactics at all. Its either that or I'm getting stomped by smurfs and hackers. Or are you looking at getting into esea/cevo type of comp play?
      • Jul 13, 2011
        Eventually ESEA, CEVO is literally worse than matchmaking in my opinion.

More so get a group of 5 serious competitive players that want to strive to become better at the game. I suppose once we feel solid enough to compete with ESEA players, we'll make our move then.

Then who knows, lets go for the stars (make brian a millionare)
      • Feb 27, 2012

But yeah, i'm down but i also work for a living so it really depends for me.
      • Apr 26, 2015
        Busy day at the office breaking eggs and bagging milk.
      • Feb 27, 2012
        • Apr 26, 2015
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 27, 2012
            That defeats the whole purpose! You don't have to clean the container nearly as often if it remains in the bag!
          • Dec 30, 2006
          • Apr 26, 2015
            Cartons Tony. Cartons. Geez.
          • Feb 1, 2011
            A bag has no cap
            • Informative Informative x 1
            • Jan 25, 2014
              lol we had these in elementary school you had to stab it with your straw and sometimes you'd get sprayed with milk.

It was meant to prepare most of us for real life :razz:
            • Dec 30, 2006
              Yeah i remember those from the cafeteria. You had to push down one side and smash the straw through the other side where it's aired up. Then they took it away and replaced it with cartons.
            • Apr 26, 2015
              I made a steam group for any competitive play: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PFcompetitive

Figured it could be easy to manage with any announcements and events since It'll notify those who join.

Its currently an open group, so if you have friends who play GO feel free to invite them. @Kables I can make you a moderator of the group if you'd like, since you seem keen on it. I don't really play GO or comp, but I can help out however I can.
            • Apr 9, 2012
              I'm DMG right now, lurking between Eagle and Double AK. It would be nice to have a team to rely onto, I'm starting to need a team to play with.
            • Jul 14, 2010
              I might be interested, just a little under the weather right now.