Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse [pF] Doc (Fail Nade) Watson

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by eXisT, Nov 24, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 7, 2014
    [pF] Doc (Fail Nade) Watson - STEAM_0:0:18076933 33:53 139 0 active

So we were on the map forgotten town and I went to the tilted red crate that leads to the roof. I didn't go to the roof, just the red crate. I see Doc go on the illegal pillars near the red crate so I jump onto the roof and he warns me. I jump off and tell him he's in an illegal spot too and he says "yes your mom". Then I went AFK and as soon as I got back, I noticed he froze me and noclipped himself to zombify me.

This is the entire chat:
    --(Admin) [pF] Doc (Fail Nade) Watson: trigger that roof is illigal please get down
    [Source Mod] Map voting has finished. The next map will be zm_impossibru_meh_v3. (Received 54% of 22 votes)
    Publicnmee killed Willy da barge with zombie_claws_of_death.
    --(Admin) [pF] Doc (Fail Nade) Watson: ty
    *Spec* Cara: and then?
    --Trigger: doc you're in an illegal spot too
    A.: lmfao
    Crazy Legs: !ztele
    RDT killed Inflight Snack with zombie_claws_of_death.
    Gandhi: !ztele
    --[pF] Doc (Fail Nade) Watson: yes your mom
    Cpt. Bunbuns: I AM the captain
    --Trigger: okay stay there
    --Trigger: and ill stay here
    JetBomber killed MiLk ATV with zombie_claws_of_death.
    [pF] is our admin tag =pF= is our community tag which you are welcome to use.
    Thanh: u cant
    Crazy Legs killed DESH with zombie_claws_of_death.
    Willy da barge killed A. with zombie_claws_of_death.
    --[pF] Doc (Fail Nade) Watson: !freeze trigger
    --[Source Mod] [pF] Doc (Fail Nade) Watson: froze Trigger.
    PRanger killed [B:S] FinalAlloy Ҳ with zombie_claws_of_death.
    Fatality (GER) killed Caribou with zombie_claws_of_death.
    [B:S] FinalAlloy Ҳ suicided.
    the sheep bob killed {42Ø} SticKy ™ with zombie_claws_of_death.
    Tired of getting kicked for high ping? Want a reserve slot and cool skins? Type !donatorfaq for more info or visit plaguefest.com
    A. killed Orginalet with zombie_claws_of_death.
    --(Admin) [pF] Doc (Fail Nade) Watson: trigger you are in an illigal spot
    gert {CastorOfWorthlessSpells} suicided.
    --A.: ur in illegal spot too doc
    ♚MR.CLUTCH♚ killed Cpt. Bunbuns with zombie_claws_of_death.
    Cpt. Bunbuns killed [PIG] Robocop with zombie_claws_of_death.
    [PIG] Robocop: !ztele
    Cpt. Bunbuns: !ztele
    PRanger: Gotta love little kids acting hardcore.
    Gandhi killed [pF] Doc (Fail Nade) Watson with zombie_claws_of_death.
    --[pF] Doc (Fail Nade) Watson: !noclip doc
    --[Source Mod] [pF] Doc (Fail Nade) Watson: toggled noclip on [pF] Doc (Fail Nade) Watson.
    --[AFK Man] You will be moved to Spectate in 30 seconds.
    Report admin abuse at PlagueFest.com
    --[pF] Doc (Fail Nade) Watson killed Trigger with zombie_claws_of_death.
    [ZR] You have been infected! Go pass it on to as many other players as you ca

The lines that have a (--) next to it and highlighted red means that it is the most important ones in this entire chat. Sadly, I only have a screenshot of this chat on my console, but no screenshot of him in illegal spot.

Here is a link to the screenshot of the entire chat. Sorry I don't have any other screenshots.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=346482468
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    So I think I know where you were, but I'm not sure where you're saying he was.

Here is the list of illegal spots on forgotten town. http://plaguefest.com/wiki/zm-forgotten-town

Will have to wait for his response on the rest of the events.
  3. Jul 7, 2014
    You see the 2nd to last picture? Yeah I was on the red c rate next to the roof. Which is not illegal. The last picture is where Doc was.
  4. Jan 3, 2013
    This message by FluffehKitteh has been removed from public view. Deleted by Peter, Nov 24, 2014, Reason: There was proof in the logs..
    Nov 24, 2014
  6. Jul 7, 2014
    Well, A. was there at the time and he even tells Doc that he's in the illegal spot. Read the chat.
  7. FluffehKitteh
    This message by FluffehKitteh has been removed from public view. Deleted by Peter, Nov 24, 2014, Reason: Unnecessary post now.
    Nov 24, 2014
  8. Tony The Tiger
    This message by Tony The Tiger has been removed from public view. Deleted by Peter, Nov 24, 2014, Reason: Cleanup.
    Nov 24, 2014
  9. Jul 7, 2014
    I have a screenshot of the chat log. Nothing more. Please don't tell me you think I made that entire chat log..
    Post Merged, Nov 24, 2014
    I'm not even the only one who told him he was in an illegal spot. He warned me, I got off the roof. But I went to the roof in the first place because he was on the illegal spot.
  10. FluffehKitteh
    This message by FluffehKitteh has been removed from public view. Deleted by Peter, Nov 24, 2014, Reason: Cleanup.
    Nov 24, 2014
  11. Jul 7, 2014
    Lmao :razz: still, I told Doc to check the forums and he never did
  12. Sep 14, 2008
    He lives in the UK so it's a big time difference. He'll probably check it tomorrow
  13. Dec 7, 2012
    I'm sure Doc was just doing his job but in his way. Dealing with these players that know the rules but still , even know all the illegal spots but still.
    I played with Doc for years, kool soul he is!
    [pF] ghosted, Nov 24, 2014 Last edited by [pF] ghosted, Nov 24, 2014
  14. J BomBer's Booty Hole
    This message by J BomBer's Booty Hole has been removed from public view. Deleted by Peter, Nov 24, 2014, Reason: Unnecessary post.
    Nov 24, 2014
  15. DeeKushMan
    This message by DeeKushMan has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Nov 24, 2014, Reason: irrelevant to the thread.
    Nov 24, 2014
  16. Champ510
    This message by Champ510 has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Nov 24, 2014, Reason: irrelevant to the thread.
    Nov 24, 2014
  17. Champ510
    This message by Champ510 has been removed from public view. Deleted by Badgriuel, Nov 24, 2014, Reason: irrelevant.
    Nov 24, 2014
  18. Jul 13, 2008
    Trigger was ignoring my requests to get down and I froze him a few times before killing him. I was in illegal spot (didn't know at the time) and eventually jumped down to be stabbed.

Thanks for the first abuse thread about me.............
  19. Jul 7, 2014
    How was I ignoring your request when you even said "ty" when I hopped off? The only reason I stayed on the roof is because you stayed on the tanks. (Which is illegal). Then I went AFK only to come back infected by a noclip.
    "--(Admin) [pF] Doc (Fail Nade) Watson: ty"
  20. Oct 29, 2010
    This was definitely not the correct decision.

If an admin asks something of you, within reason of course, simply comply. If you disagree with his actions you can let us know here.

I'm not sure if using noclip to kill you was necessary, but as I wasn't there, I'm not sure. Either way it doesn't look like there was any abuse here.
  21. Feb 27, 2012
    As well, @doc watson, if you are in an illegal spot and a player says so, please leave the spot instead of staying there, or at least looking into the !illegal spots list. I don't know if what Exist said is true, but you are supposed to be aware of what is illegal for each map.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.