Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

PF FINALLY BEATS PORTAL STORY! :D

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by SubDelt@, Aug 23, 2012

1. Feb 12, 2012
    Today, like 5 hours ago, Plague Fest has proved that it's possible to make a team that is smart enough not to stay on edges and buy p90s to kill GLaDOS. And we did it! WE F***ING WON PORTAL STORY ON NORMAL DIFFICULTY! :grin: As I know, it was the 1st time ever for ALL ZE servers.
    Of course, for ones that asking right now "How da hell?", I've made a video.
    Here it is:

I know it was lucky I didn't die in the end. But still...:cute:
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • May 31, 2012
      Heh. No. Hellz beat Normal almost every time they play it; I think they've beaten Hard too.

EDIT: Call me Breaker, Dream Breaker. (It's obviously quite good, I thought pF would never beat this version)
      enviolinador, Aug 23, 2012 Last edited by enviolinador, Aug 23, 2012
    • Jun 18, 2012
      Then again doesn't hells have unlimited ammo? Or is that the other French server?
    • May 31, 2012
      They do, yeah. I'm quite sure pF's not the first limited ammo server to beat it, though, but I might be mistaken. Still, this is one achievement to remember; Portal Story is one hella hard map.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      First off, we have limited ammo, and the knock-back doesn't come close to compensating enough. Also, remember we have an extremely high number of players on our servers at all times.

@SubDelt@ I love your spray.
    • May 27, 2008
      • Zing! Zing! x 1
      • Jan 30, 2011
        That was hard, had to get the machine gun to up the damage to GlaDOS. That's me, 4:31, the combine guy to the left with the M249.
      • Oct 29, 2010
        hellz.fr's should not and in my opinion, does not count--server settings include unlimited ammo, high knockback, no respawn, etc.

The magnitude of any victory (Mako ex2, Pred, Portal) achieved in hellz.fr is diluted due to their l33t server settings.

Congrats to pf.
        • Agree Agree x 1
          meeko, Aug 23, 2012 Last edited by meeko, Aug 23, 2012
        • Apr 1, 2012
          about time, now can we beat exorath, paper, dejavu?
        • May 31, 2012
          No server has ever beaten Dejavu ever. I think there's some kind of dark sorcery around it.

(I really mean no server, even with unlimmited ammo; they just can't handle the heat)

I think I should feel bad.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Apr 1, 2012
            I guess we just have to contact the mapmaker..

wait a minute...
          • May 31, 2012
            V3 is on the works... and it's almost finished.... and it's harder.
          • Apr 1, 2012
            your degree of procrastination is amusing... you said that like 3-4 days ago..
          • May 31, 2012
            I have the test version compiled, pakrated and ready for testing. I have my test server valve'd, valve'd and valve'd.
          • Apr 1, 2012

anyway, congratulations pF!!! I know you can do it someday... *blows nose*
            now, off you go to the next difficulty
          • Feb 11, 2012
          • Feb 12, 2012
            Yes! I soloed it! (probably because I'm map maker and know what we are supposed to do after GLaDOS) :cute:
          • Aug 5, 2012
            :crying:
          • Feb 12, 2012
            Here's the proof. If you winning NORMAL, you get 100 pts.

__
            lol