Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[pF]God is in illegal spot

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by SkyCloud, May 18, 2011

1. Mar 26, 2011
    http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/576671718628272052/2159B03B5905CFE5A149B1997DCE9B8BB8405CA1/

Please can some upper admin take a look at this illegal spot. :mellow:

If it's not it will be at loled at it. :Sigh:
  2. May 27, 2008
    Forget the spot, who's 'The Infamous Pro'
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    He's the guy who is infamous and is also a pro, obviously :tongue:

If the fence is there permanently it should be a problem. I don't see how this is admin abuse either, just a admin who doesn't know the rules (which is far from abuse, but at the same time just as scary).
  4. May 27, 2008
    Just realised it's in admin abuse. Moving topic now.
  5. Mar 26, 2011
    Well It was in illegal spot. And btw I can't find the General Talk.
  6. Sep 21, 2008
  7. Dec 17, 2010
    He knows better because he is a regular player on here aka adell. And infamous pro has been here longer then god so i don't know why he would have the [pF] tag on unless i missed his intro. In other words these 2 know better then to break the rules, only reason would be god was the only admin on.
  8. Oct 21, 2010
    Guess we will have to keep our eye on him. And your right infamous should know better.

taz
  9. Jan 30, 2011
    Believe Pro had recently bought admin, which would explain the [pF] tag, not sure about God though.
  10. Mar 26, 2011
    Pro is all rdy an admin I think He asent being Trained yet. So thats why I ask him to put the [pF] tags on. =] And he all so added me lol. :grin:
  11. Feb 21, 2007
    Pro is an admin. God is an admin. God had bought admin previously and was refunded because he was a complete moron during training. I was against him re-buying it now. Here is one exaple (this thread)