Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse PF is going down hill, what happened to the professional server?

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by kraifect, Feb 26, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 11, 2012
    Please take note this is my second "Admin Abuse" report in under a month, my last one was resolved peacefully and in a respectable manner.

About 20 minutes ago I joined Zombiemod to kill some time, the current map that I was playing on was "zm_firewall_flats_fix". There was two players in an illegal spot that no one could get to, and the admins weren't doing anything about it. So I picked up my microphone and said a few times "Theres two players in an illegal spot that we cannot get to". After I said it I was muted by an admin by the name of "Josh l:@<".

After being muted and him clearly hearing what I was saying, there was still no actions taken against the players that were illegally hiding, no warnings or anything, but he still had the time to mute me. I was quite upset at this point, and than because I couldnt speak, began typing how that was unfair that I was muted and no actions were taken against the other players.

Immediatly after typing that, I was gagged by the admin "dillinger" who began saying how he has other shit to do other than watch PF and make sure nothing is happening, and that it isnt his job etc. which is understandable.

A minute or two later I was finally ungagged and I could type, so I began saying how that was unfair that I was muted as well as gagged and STILL no action was taken against the other players who were still shooting in the illegal spot! As soon as I hit enter and they read what I was saying about it being unfair I was kicked out of the server with this as my reason "NO BODY CARES STFU".

This to me was very disturbing, because in my last thread many admins and high ranking people on this forum were telling me oh how professional this server is ran and operated, but by the looks of it your admins on some levels are not putting up to your standards of how the server was described to me.

I'm not sure who kicked me and gave me the reason why but that is what was said, which I found was very disrespectful and rude to say the least because all I was trying to do was give the admin(s) a heads up of where someone was breaking the rules.
  2. Mar 16, 2008
    You were muted after saying "Dillinger, there are players in illegal spots. Dillinger, Dillinger, Dillinger, Dillinger" about 10 times in a row. Dillinger was afk so he obviously was not going to respond. You then chose to trash talk in chat and when dillinger got back, he gagged. When he decided to ungag you, you chose to talk more trash and were kicked.
    You're full of shit saying nothing was being done to the people who were in illegal spots in 5 different locations, I was taking care of one location at a time. It isn't our job to be you're punishment bitch. We will take care of them when we get a chance to do it.
  3. Sep 11, 2012
    Judging by your raging response, as well as your excessive anger I'm taking it you were the one that kicked me with that reasoning.
    Awaiting dillingers response so that the other admins can hop on and all team up, ready, set , go.

Also, quoted by two LSA's Dharrk and Momo "We don't technically have a "disrespect" rule." so me "talking trash" in chat is not illegal nor a reason to be muted or gagged, even kicked.
  4. Mar 16, 2008
    Here is your visual since you're saying what I said excessive anger.

Oh, and Dillinger is afk again. He's getting some weed as he's a relaxed guy.
  5. Sep 11, 2012
    Other than what you posted, the microphone visual obviously being a bit excessive, the chat seems to be correct, in which I see me saying nothing wrong, or breaking any rules.
  6. Mar 16, 2008

Do not spam the mic or chat.
    (top)
    Mic spam includes but is not limited to nonstop use, playing music, using voice changers constantly, or leaving the mic on when not in use. Mic use must also be in English only, as our servers are English speaking only.
    Chat spam includes but is not limited to repeating the same message multiple times, sending long unbroken strings of characters, or chatting nonstop in all caps. All languages are acceptable in chat.

Do not interfere with admins doing their jobs.
    (top)
    This includes arguing with admins regarding their decisions. If you disagree with a certain admin's actions, post about it on our forums and let us know. This is the best route you can take. Arguing in-game won't go anywhere but down.
  7. Sep 11, 2012
    One thing I've learned from this forum is it almost seems as if the admins are always right reguardless of what happens, if theres no demo, its an automatic win. Clearly I didn't know I was going to be experiencing this kind of trouble or I would have recorded one myself, in which I guess I will have to start doing seeing as everytime I join the server theres always some kind of problem of some kind.

I can see you muting me for the microphone spam as I did say something about them being in an illegal spot a few times (not 9 times like you posted).
    I was no where near chat spamming though, you have to realize there is a limit on how many words you can type per message and sometimes its much easier just to type it in two lines rather than one long line and a short two words to finish the sentence.

I was no interfering with your jobs, just was some what pissed off that you care more about me typing a full sentence rather than kicking the players in the illegal spot for 4 minutes and however many seconds of the round.

But what you're obv. trying to do now is pin it on me for some kind of spamming, then why wasn't I kicked for that? Why couldn't you just put "Please do not spam" or something similar instead of "NO BODY CARES STFU"?
  8. Mar 16, 2008
    You might want to start recording then before you have another scene then.
    I rarely mute people which isn't a factor but I would not of muted you if I didn't feel like it was needed. You didn't say it once, you said what I listed above at least 4 times in a row before I muted you mid sentence.
    You can trash talk me all you want in the servers, when you start trash talking the community, you're going to end up getting kicked to say the least. We don't just flat up kick people who are in illegal spots. I was taking care of the situation and you were overreacting.
    As I said earlier, once you start trash talking our community, you're going to end up getting removed.
  9. Feb 1, 2011
    Not sure why I'm even bothering to respond but here goes...

Nothing pisses me off more than people with a sense of entitlement. You epitomized "sense of entitlement" tonight with your whiny monologue about pF admins being shitty and not enforcing the spots. I had been enforcing illegal spots for quite some time and then I went AFK because Josh and LuCiD were on the server to handle people in illegal spots. I tab back into the server and you're raging against me and pF in general in the chat so I gagged you. I only found out later that you had already been muted by Josh. I graciously ungagged you after a few moments at which point you decided to keep trashing pF so I kicked you with what I thought was a very appropriate reason - "NOBODY CARES STFU".

You haven't done _anything_ for pF, EVER. So I really don't understand why you always act like we owe you something. Thanks for this wonderful abuse report, I really enjoyed wasting another 5 minutes replying to it.
  10. Sep 11, 2012
    I never said PF is shit, I said it's going to shit, it seems like all the "main" players are getting banned now and the admins are targetting the wrong people.

--------

Dillinger - Ah I was awaiting your lovely response :smile:! I was actually just saying your name on the microphone because I didn't know any other admins were on the server besides you, as none of them were familiar with me as I wasn't with them either, thats the main reason I was just asking for you to make a move other than them.

You are correct, I haven't done anything for PF, ever, but where does it say I have to do something for PF? No one owes me anything, especially not anyone from this server, don't know where you pulled that idea out of. Thank you for wasting five minutes to reply, just remember, you'll never get those 5 minutes back that you just dedicated to me, thank you! :smile:

If I was wanting to be as big of an asshole as you guys are making me seem out to be, I would have re joined the server and started bashing you guys again and doing what I was doing before, but I am putting what I learned in my last abuse report to work and filing a report before going back into the server and starting more problems like a mature human being.
  11. Mar 16, 2008

What is this?
  12. May 31, 2012
    I was there kraifect, and for the record dillinger warned them they were in an illegal spot. Once you warn someone, you give them time to leave the illegal area, not jump to a kick.
  13. Sep 11, 2012
    My previous names were already brought up in the previous abuse thread, digging old dirt up on me for a new situation isn't helping. We already cleared this that these names were a joke and to not be taken seriously, hense why I made them PUBLIC names and joined the server with them in my name tag.
    Post Merged, Feb 26, 2013
    If he did warm them I didn't see it, not that it's any of my business. If you are correct than my apologys.
  14. Sep 14, 2008
    Both admins did their jobs. Kraifect, you need to control yourself on the servers. You've been less than stellar on several occasions. :handcuffs:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.