Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Insufficient Evidence [pf] louisville_druglord

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Sicachu, Jan 18, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 3, 2013

Description: This admin wrongly kicked me for cade breaking. So the first warning you gave me was for cade breaking, I was stuck in the bookcase, so I fire once and didn't know it would fell off that easly. I understand it's my fault. But the next one it fell off I didn't even shoot it. I was jumping on peoples head. Then you kicked me for that, and just assumed it was me? You better have a demo of it. Unfortunately, I wasn't recording to prove my innocent. Or hopefully someone can upload the demo.

P.S happened on zm_firewall map, the corner tower where most people shoot up the bookcase to cade the stairs.
    Sicachu, Jan 18, 2016 Last edited by Sicachu, Jan 18, 2016
  2. Feb 27, 2012
    You seem to be missing step 3.
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    :handcuffs: Locked and marked as insufficient evidence.

@Sicachu if you are able to obtain evidence you're welcome to create a thread in CSA, but really, the chances of this amounting to anything are slim. Even if Louis kicked the wrong player for cade breaking, it's a minor mistake, not something we'd consider abuse. From your description the cade was broken - initially by you - then again by whoever. It wasn't a random kick out of the blue. It's circumstantial enough to be an honest mistake. That said it all depends on the evidence, if any.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.