Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

pF Mappers please help me

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by XeRoX, Nov 4, 2012

1. Aug 7, 2012
    Hello pF

Kenny1337 and myself are currently about to update his multigame map mg_kennys_multigames_x1fix.

But we still have the issue that on Zombie Apocalypse the zombies can pick up weapons after the killed a human.

May someone here knows a solution how we can restrict all weapons exept the knife for the Terrorists only in this one specific Minigame, without a plugin.

Hope you understand my problem, if not say so and i will try to explain it better. (cause i'm not native english speaker)

Thanks for any help.
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • May 31, 2012
      A trigger that activates every x seconds (logic_timer) and that strips all weapons from terrorists (via player_weaponstrip) and gives, 0.01 sec after that, a knife with a game_player_equip could do the job. Having it to strip weapons too fast could be annoying.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Apr 9, 2012

In the team_filter_activator you put 'Terrorists'
        And in the 'Specified weapon' field you put 'Knife'

-> Done
        • Mapping King Mapping King x 3
        • Aug 7, 2012
          If you are here to spam just leave it, cause i am looking for real help.....

Thanks enviolinador i will give it a try.