Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[pF] Mast3r T0ast

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by ViralNihility, May 14, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 14, 2011
    Earlier today I got into a verbal argument with the admin in question over a subjective topic. During the argument, I was muted by another admin which was deserved on my part. However, even after an hour of having dropped the subject, Mast3r T0ast proceeded to harass me via microphone even though I had been unmuted and was ignoring his attempts to provoke me / verbal harassment. Around 6:30am this morning, I had asked a specific player (Narwhale!) a question regarding the !zclass command. At that point, Mast3r T0ast started speaking over Narwhale and I stated to him that I wasn't speaking to him. Of course, this escalated into another dispute in which I did not disrespect him; instead, when Narwhale attempted to play mediator and asked Mast3r T0ast to stop trying to provoke me, an argument broke out between them. In a hypothetical situation, Narwhale said that he didn't care if Mast3r T0ast called him an asshole, and said "Asshole. See? You aren't offended," and, taken out of context, was muted. At that point, I stated that I was filling out an admin abuse post for everything that had escalated to that point. Then, Mast3r T0ast made a claim of having Doom300 vouch for him, who had previously been microphone spamming. Immediately after this, I was banned from the server.

In-game Name: Viral Nihility
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:8717156
    Time of Ban: 6:59 AM
  2. Mar 25, 2011
    Viral, you know Cognative muted you and narwhale (your friend that you fail trolled with not some random player) for trolling me lol. and you said that i was mad cuz my voice was cracking. also i did not harrass you via microphone. i was warning you that IF you attempt to troll me, you will be banned. because cog muted you, then unmuted you, then i kicked you for trolling again (warned about that after cognative muted him), and you kept going so i banned you for an hour. also about asking narwhale your question, you asked if you can change your zombie after you spawn, and yes i inturupped narwhale, but you called me and ass and told me to shut the fuck up. and this escilation dispute you speak of diddnt even extit, for i actually thought your fail trolling was funny. and you did disrespect me, you also disrepected Doom300 and fail trolled him too. and narwhale as i said is one of your friends, you even said that, and i quote "We go to a university in PA, and we are roomates. we also play lacross together." and when did i call narwhale an ass hole? i actually remember him calling me an ass hole when we were playing jpark. also doom300 is gonna vouch for me, as is bukkake, and coffey. becaue they were all there and witnessed it. and your friend narwhale was mic spamming with doom. i warned them both to stop and they did. then the trolling continued for about a good 5 mins, so i banned viral and narwhale just up and left at the map change.

ALSO, this is your first post, and this was only the second time youve been on the servers since yesderday.
  3. Mar 4, 2011
    Idk if I can post even tho im not part of this issue. Anyways I was there when tost,doom, whale, and viral was there in the arguement. First of all Doom wasnt even spamming his mic.. 2nd Toast was doing his job and following the rules. Calling an admin an asshole is disrepectful read motd before you play on this server.
  4. May 14, 2011
    I'll clarify a few things for you: Narwhale wasn't on the server when Cog muted me and I already admitted that yes, I should have been muted; so no, Cog did not mute Narwhale. To begin, I never stated that your voice was cracking; that was Narwhale. I said "I can hear the upward inflexions in your voice, so clearly you're getting emotional," in response to you saying you weren't mad. Furthermore, I did not call you an asshole or tell you to shut the fuck up. I said "I'm not talking to you, Mast3r T0ast." I never stated that he was my roomate; that was Narwhale who said that and it was for the sole purpose of mocking you, as I do not know him beyond interaction via the internet. You called him an asshole, which is the whole point of me quoting what he said.
  5. Mar 25, 2011
    Viral, Narwhale was on the server when Cognative muted you. because as soon as he muted you, narwhale stopped talking. and did i say that he muted narwhale? no. fail right there. and sorry i used normal person english viral, and no you said "I can hear upward inlexions in your voice, so obviuously your getting mad" and i did say i wasnt mad, then you and narwhale kept saying "are you sure your not mad? you sound pretty mad." and you did call me an you said "im not talking to you ass hole, shut the fuck up"
    and yes you did, and diddnt you have demos of this? i remember you saying you did around 17 times in the game...

You also said when i mentioned that i smoke weed. that "Anyone who smokes weed and talks about it on the internet is a fag."
    then i asked "are you a straight edge" and you replied "no i am not."
    and continued talking about how everyone on the internet who "brags" about smoking weed is a faggot.
    that was on biohazard.
    please, stop fail trolling.
  6. May 14, 2011
    From what I heard, you brought the story right back up after he specifically told you to stop trolling him in which case, you continued to troll him anyway. Cog muted you and then unmuted you and Toast warned you not to troll him ever again and you did it anyway. Your friend Narwhales said himself he provoked me into mic spamming because Narwhales was mic spamming over everyone else. and also,what I can't understand here Viral is why you kept asking "Why are you mad bro" You're just starting this troll fest all over again and then you tried to talk me in circles saying I called you and asshole and I am mad. None of us are mad dude. Believe me dude, you wouldn't have lasted that long with 3DG there.

You need to grow up. We don't need little shits like you here on the server especially when most of the admins are off.
  7. Mar 25, 2011
  8. May 14, 2011
    Yes, you did say he muted Narwhale; again, which was impossible, as he wasn't on the server when we were playing the biohazard_rpd map. No, you didn't use "normal person English," you were attempting to quote me which was misinterpreted from what another player said. Tell me, for what reason would I call you an asshole after originally ignoring you for a good hour of you trying to harass me? I admitted my fault and accepted it; however, sitting here and lying about an incident is beyond me.

Edit: And editing your posts to remove information and obscure quotes is child's play.
  9. Mar 25, 2011
    oh yes you are right. i made a typo sorry. im a tad high atm.
    anywho...
    lol i asked "why arnt you talking" on biohazard. also, maps dont last that long bud. 1/2 hour a map.
    and i specifically remember narwhale joining while we were playing biohazard. he wasnt there thru half of the game, he joined near the end.
    and again. what about those proclaimed demos you said you had. and the screen shots too. im sure everyone would like to see those. :whistling:

what did i remove good sir? hm?
  10. May 14, 2011
    You asked much more than what you listed. You continuously attempted to provoke me by asking "Why aren't you talking?", "What's the matter, scared to get banned?", "He probably doesn't even smoke weed because he's a straightedge fag", etc. It continued onto the next map, after which you left when I had long since stopped responding to you.

What did you remove? Refer to the quote in my previous post; you're changing information and changing your story. As for demos? No, I only stated that the more you harassed us, the more fuel you were giving us for the post. If anyone stated they had demos or screenshots, it was not me.

In any case, I've stated my dispute. Rather than to further this argument, I will stop responding.
  11. Mar 4, 2011
    I joined near the end rounds of biohazard_rpd.. Whale was there I heard him talk on his mic
  12. Mar 25, 2011
    dude you said about 17 times that you were taking screen shots+demos.
    and your calling me a liar?
    fail troll is super fail.
  13. May 14, 2011
    You were threating us about screenshots earlier. So, did you really take screenshots or was that a bluff to trying to scare our hides. Anyway, everything you just said up there completely denies what event just happened today. I witnessed what happened.

Edited: I forgot to mention the moment you and I had when you kept at it with my voice. You said the more I hear it, the more I want to make fun of it and then you asked for my facebook name. I take this to an offense
  14. Mar 25, 2011
    your ban is expired.
    you are a fail troll.
    you can come back and play if you would like.
    just dont fail troll k?
  15. Mar 4, 2011
    i 2nd what Frost said you were threathening Toast with demos and screenshots, yet you didn't post any..
  16. May 14, 2011
    That settles it right there. "the more fuel you were giving us for the post" Now you're talking circles and look where it got ya. You were trying to get us fueled up for us to troll you so you'd the legitimate proof to get us banned. So, Screenshots were lies and so were videos. Threating and trolling if I am correct. Creating accusations got you in the wrong pit little man. Your little drama game I say is about over
  17. Jul 20, 2010
    The ban has been expired most of this went on mic so it's turning into a he said he said thing. We will pull logs for any text that may have happened. If you have any proof then bring it forward to us so we can review it. Locked until further notice.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.