Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

PF Merchandise

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Jermaine [pF], Mar 27, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 2, 2011
    Not sure if i posted this in a correct place.

I was wondering if we ever thought about having a Plaguefest merchandise available for sale? Like T-shirts and other stuff. It's a good way to show support on the community and i want me some PF branded items. :grin:

Do you think this is a good idea? It's easy to set up, we can just open a store at zazzle.
  2. Oct 20, 2011
    That doesn't seem like it would be a bad idea.
  3. Aug 18, 2006
    It's an idea. Many people expressed interest in the past, and it's something I've been considering.
  4. Apr 14, 2011
  5. Jul 19, 2011
    I want PF condoms!!!!!!!!!!!!! and boxers too
    • Like Like x 1
    • Jan 8, 2012
    • May 11, 2011

I can spin together images, they'd be hand-drawn (SEE BELOW) and i have to fire up my scanner. I just need ideas.

I had a few designs on cafepress, but they were just for my personal use, not intended to be mass sold. I don't have the proper tools to create/edit images for t-shirts anymore either, since my legal copy of photoshop was lost.

plus they're expensive :\
    • Feb 5, 2012
      I'm making one right now on the CafePress thing, I made it private so noone except you guys can see it, I'll have a link and maybe you guys can tell me watcha think, k? :smile:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Nov 2, 2011
      • Feb 5, 2012
        I don't think it will be that much though, It's mainly just a light blue shirt with the logo and such. :/
        May make a couple designs and whatnot.
      • Feb 20, 2011

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
        • Feb 5, 2012
          http://www.cafepress.com/pfmerchandiseideas
          Here are some cool shirts I just made online, I still have to fix the Mincraft and Nuclear Dawn logos for the shirts which will be done asap. If you see anything else fucked up in the shirts, reply back and tell me them Holy shit man I got a shit load of designs ready and made up, I got shirts for men (working on womens t's), and some Apple Cases! :grin:
          (You, pF viewers, can buy them right now, but it is not recommended, seriously, don't lol, I need confirmation from managment. :razz:)
          @Kyle , @Brian , @Dani , @Josh , @Haplo , and any other Management, what do you think of it? I want confirmation first if I should keep these up or remove them.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Jun 4, 2006
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.