Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[pF]Momoiya Admin abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by king101, Jan 29, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 28, 2011
    [pF]Momoiya Kicked me for how i had my clan tag i had it like this |pF|KingPureXx and i asked a admin if i could put it like this and he said ya it does not mean nothing t at all so i put it like taht so today [pF]Momoiya came into ZombieMod2 and told me i HAD TO CHANGE IT NOW! so i told him an admin said it was ok to have it like i had it so he kicked me the reason was DONT COME BACK AT ALL!
  2. Jan 5, 2007
    The tag you were using is too similar to the admin tag, which is why he told you to change it. Whichever admin said it was fine was incorrect.

Also, I'd recommend you change your display picture soon on here. Showing someone forcing a gun in another persons mouth isn't exactly something that would be acceptable.
  3. Jul 23, 2010
    I've seen other people with that tag. I don't see any problem with it as long as it's not " [ ] ".

Your picture is disturbing though. Geeze.
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    Lying on an abuse thread shocking... Not once did I raise my voice over the mic nor did I use caps in chat. The reason for the kick was "Change your name before retuning." I asked you several times to change it before finally giving you a written warning, to which you replied something along the lines of "well im not doing it now, i'll do it later." in a very snobby tone, which is why you received the kick.
  5. Aug 18, 2006
    This. As long as it's not [pF] it's perfectly fine.
  6. Oct 29, 2010
    If memory serves me right, we had a discussion a while back where |pF| looking a bit too much like [pF] had come up, perhaps I'm mistaken. Either way if Ray says its fine thats good enough for me.
  7. Jan 5, 2007
    Actually I'm fairly certain that you're correct on this. Originally, |pF| was going to be for the PlagueFest clan, but after that was scrapped so was the tag. Then there was some confusion regarding the difference in tags, and |pF| was too close in appearance to [pF] so it was restricted.

That is, unless both you and I are just happening to remember the same thing in the same way, but both be wrong. But what are the odds of that?:tard:
  8. Jul 14, 2008
    I never heard of any rules regarding the other tag ._.
  9. Jun 4, 2006
    I remember |pF| being a no go as well. We have it as =pF= to really differentiate it from the admin tag so there's minimal confusion. I personally don't care either way. I almost don't like the community tag since we've had people sport it and say N***** and other. People immediate associate that with PF due to the tag, but I digress, most people that use it don't break any rules and it isn't an issue.
  10. Jul 23, 2010
    http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/4570-plague-fest-clan/page__p__53845__hl__clan__fromsearch__1#entry53845

There was this about the clan but it was never decided that the lpFl should be against the rules. No one really cared either way. Just like now.
  11. May 11, 2010
    I also asked KingPure to change it in Steam chat and was ignored. |pF| is too close to [pF] in my opinion.

Regardless, KingPure, you should have listened to an admin when they asked you to do something repeatedly. If you had a problem, you should have brought it here.

Momo 1, KP 0.
  12. Jan 28, 2011
    For one Nebraska i dont even know u at all so u did not ask me in steam chat
  13. May 11, 2010
    You'd better get your story straight before you piss me off even more. If you don't know me at all, why did you accept my Steam chat invitation yesterday when I sent you the message?

Bullshit. Watch what you do on our servers, because others are most certainly doing so.
  14. Jul 23, 2010
    Either way this isn't admin abuse. Things like this happen when there aren't certain things set in stone and disagreements between admins.

KingPure- Momoiya did not kick you with bad intentions. Just know that and move on.

Lock this thread honestly.
  15. Jan 28, 2011
    Nebraska your not on my fucking freinds list at all i only hav e to people that r on my freinds list theats from pF and its not u
  16. Jul 23, 2010
  17. Jul 14, 2010
    Mostly pertaining to kyle or ray, couldn't they use this sourcemod plugin to make admins only able to use [pF] http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=709297, pretty old plugin :shock:
  18. Nov 29, 2010
    Thread is getting way out of hand, Can we get a lock here?
  19. May 27, 2008
Not open for further replies.