Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[pF] My ringtones with Freeman

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by PsychoTeddy, Aug 29, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 29, 2011
    Reason posting and actually signing up for the forum is the unfairness of cade breakers coming into a safe place just to destroy everything and ended up being the one accused of "griefing" when the players decided to LEAVE the cade and stabbed by zombies.

[pF] My ringtones with Freeman frozed me several time along with slapping me trying to aid the zombies to get to me.

Zombies failed to get me with his aid, until I just stopped completely and talked to him about the subject on hand.

With a chat history showing that the player "Chris Hansen" admitting that he broke my cade to get in because of my refusal of sharing the place that would increase my probability of dying.

Also screenshots showing Freeman slapping and freezing history to show that the document is not false.
    ImageShack Pic 1

ImageShack Pic 2

I've bolded out all the instances that PsychoTeddy,Freeman,Chris chatted throughout that issue.

Please review.
  2. Jun 25, 2011
    edit yes i reliazed that i was wrong and i wont dein it i didnt see what was happing but i heard lots of screaming of you killing them and the one player and then after he became zombiefed he still sayed you killed him but even though i did freeze you once i unforze you the player chris then yelled at me to conuntie to keep you froren and the slap as you can see in the logs was a accident
    and both of the other players left before i figured out that pyscho was right they were supernoob and chirs all that i saw of the incendent was chirs dying from being stuck in a prop so yes i was misinformed it looked look he was right
  3. Jul 14, 2008
    From what I see in the logs you provided Ringtones was wrong when freezing you since those two players where actually breaking your barricade. This doesn't look like an admin abuse situation but rather Ringtones being misinformed and taking the wrong action. If those two players came to your barricade spot while you were setting it up and shot part of your barricade then Ringtones should have punished them for shooting it, not you for trying to keep it together.
  4. Aug 29, 2011
    Apology accepted. I'm just defending myself from other punishments and future "suspicions".
  5. Jun 4, 2006
    Really appreciate your time Pyscho. Abuse reports are always taken seriously and we encourage regular players to gather evidence and bring it to the forums (we realize this can be a bit of a chore, so thank you).

Gonna go ahead and lock this as it appears to be resolved. If you experience any further issues with admins in-game please don't hesitate to let us know.
  6. Jul 14, 2008
    You have the right to defend yourself if you feel admin abuse is happening, thank you for letting us know about this. Since the situation has been clarified and it turns out it was only a misunderstanding I will close this thread. Any further questions PM me.

Edit: Brian beat me to it :frown:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.