Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

PF never come back is real

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive started by Redox, Dec 20, 2016

1. Nov 13, 2012
    I think slowly that the pf server at the die are in css is only the zm live and in cs go are all servers dead. I often see the some server up to 3 weeks are simply arranged and you can not join. I think you're doing nothing more for your server you see there are still old maps d and so many errors still. We have many players in cs go who can fill our servers but you do not do anything for example you can just make every evening an event we have many friends we can invite and the server would be more than 30+ players.
    You can also set a few bots but as it looks, you have no more interest and community will also die slowly :arrogant:
    • Funny Funny x 1
      Redox, Dec 20, 2016 Last edited by Redox, Dec 20, 2016
    • Oct 13, 2011
    • Jun 29, 2014
    • Apr 26, 2015
      I mean when you come and then the server is go you have people but the fill and then the players are not there but then when you end up coming to the place it ends up not being a part of the system in the go then you go far as to even far as decided to even go though the server.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Artistic Artistic x 1
      • Dec 27, 2012
      • Nov 20, 2013
      • Jun 29, 2014
      • Dec 27, 2012
      • Apr 9, 2012
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Apr 28, 2013
          • Funny Funny x 2