Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse pf Never enough suddenly admin abusing.

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Freddy, Oct 22, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 21, 2012
    I hate to accuse people of this because I've never accused anyone in the past. But for some obivious reason due to the fact that I was laughing because someone made a remark in mako after we all failed. He suddenly decides to mute me after he type do not mic spam. There were other people doing worse things with there microphones at the time. Then he has the nerves to gag me so I won't express why I'm being treated like that when I had 10 mins of being in the server. since i only come between noon-3pm eastern time and after midnight because of my restaurant business I attend too. I'm extremely disappointed but there's always 2 sides to a story....

good day
    freddy
  2. Aug 2, 2010
    You've got the first 2 but the 3rd one is lacking severely. Do you have any proof?

@Never Enough
  3. Oct 21, 2012
    I mean this just happen 20 mins ago. Apollo was there I didn't do anything wrong besides laugh because of something funny happening in the server. I hate to make this into a big deal but he disrespected me and I dont appreciate it! I didn't insult him because frankly it's the internet but I'm seeing sad things happen now....smh
  4. Feb 14, 2012
    You were spamming the chat with others and what got you muted was the ridiculously loud hyena laugh. What got you gagged was trying to taunt me afterwards "you got balls admin" I believe come on dude stop trying to pick fights. Anyways this issue is resolved as the map has changed you're both unmuted and ungagged now so have it again. Please remember that excessive / ridiculous noise is best kept to our mumble were we welcome such things in the server it's spam.
    Canadian Moose, Oct 22, 2012 Last edited by Never Enough, Oct 22, 2012
  5. Oct 21, 2012
    I didn't say anything!!!!! besides that because i was mad for you doing that for no reason. I was not screaming. bs mr cornholio kept talking about games and I asked about GTA 4. ffs i knew you would bring the "admin you got balls" because frankly when you do it to someone who hasn't disrespected anyone ever IN PF. frankly I question if you are even fit to be a proper responsible admin. ffs.

you want my steam chat from when I was there?
  6. Mar 12, 2008
    You can tag anyone that was there using the format @playername. Secondhand stories are sometimes helpful, but also require proof to act on it. It helps to catch demos, and also screenshots if you can't grab a demo for any reason.
  7. Aug 2, 2010
    Let's knock off the shenanigans and keep it civil mate. I see that he responded respectfully to you and I expect you to return the favor.
  8. Feb 14, 2012
  9. May 30, 2012
    He is right, i made a stupid noise to the map music on the mic and he laughed at me and got muted, he didn't said anything.
  10. Electric Princess
    This message by Electric Princess has been removed from public view. Deleted by Brian, Oct 23, 2012.
    Oct 23, 2012
  11. Aug 2, 2010
    I believe I've given the OP sufficient time to post proof of the allegations. Seeing as there is none, this thread is now locked.

OP, please PM me if you have anything to add and request this thread be unlocked so you can have your final say.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.