Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[pF] PUBG ZOMBIES!!

Discussion in Future Servers started by Oxazebam, Jan 15, 2018

1. Mar 29, 2015
    When the modding for PUBG servers come out (its currently for only people with 50k+ subs) but how good would it be to open a zombie style PUBG server. Millions of players 24/7 im sure out of them millions a few would wanna play CSS style PUBG ZM i think it would be epic! its still about 6 months away but when it arrives it could be really good for the community. Thoughts?
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Feb 8, 2016
      I don't play PUBG very much at the moment but I think it'd be a good idea! It could possibly boost activity around here too!
    • Mar 29, 2015
      i think it would 110% boost activity and in the event of ZM dying ((still yearsssssss away)) PUBG is the next best thing i feel. (once u got the freedom to mod)
    • Dec 17, 2007
      Wouldn't hurt to try. Keep ppl interested in CSS and especially pF, give them something new to try.
    • Apr 28, 2013
      I'm not a fan of vanilla PUBG but I would love to try their zombie mode.

EDIT: Human/zombie ratio at the beginning is averted in pubg zombies and is only picked by host so it's rare to play as a human. I was hoping for the "few start as zombie and dying as a human respawns you as zombie" type of mode.
      Hydreigon, Jan 16, 2018 Last edited by Hydreigon, Jan 16, 2018
    • Jan 25, 2014
      Forenight is a another version of the same stuff you might want to take a look into as well
    • Feb 1, 2011
      Definitely interested to see how moddable PUBG will end up being. The engine and mechanics are solid - if they allowed people to really play around with settings and server configs, it could be huge.

I can totally imagine setting "maps" as specific towns or areas of the map, toggling on no reload unlimited ammo, and holding off zombies. Would be epic!
      • Like Like x 1
      • Oct 24, 2015
        This would be awesome and i think it would be a great idea as well. Anything with zombies always has my attention.
        • Like Like x 1