Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

pF reaper admin abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by goomba, Sep 21, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 4, 2011
    First of all I want to say I'm very disappointed in pF reaper he used his admin privileges and simply abused them. I came into the server September 21st 2011 I was told by reaper to change my clan tag to pF because I was an admin. I told him I canceled my superscription and that was why my pF clan tag wasn't on. I changed it as he asked. He silenced me in game and was given no warning. These 3 guys were talking about chels being stuck in a vending machine and they wanted to save her and I said let her die. 2 mins later I was banned from the server by pF Reaper after I said that. I've been playing on the servers for awhile now and this is not the first time i've seen him do something like this, granted I have no proof prior to any of his other admin abusing in the server just letting you guys know. My opinion is because I did not take order from him the first time about me changing my clan tag to pF he took it personal. I'm still baffled on why I was even banned by him.

My link

My link
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    I was there while he told you multiple times to put the tag on. All you had to do was put the tag on, fighting over it was silly.
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    Gooba, just because you canceled your sub, does not mean you've quit being an admin. You still have admin powers until your subscription expires, which is Oct 4th. If you did not want to be an admin anymore you should have put in a formal request with any of the head admins and it would have been taken care of swiftly.

Can't comment on what just transpired in-game yet, as your links only show part of what may have happened. Awaiting a reply from Reaper and any witnesses.
  4. Sep 4, 2011
    I put the tag on pF that was not why I was banned.
  5. Jan 5, 2007
    You left out pretty much everything that happened in your console screencaps.

You were told by more than one admin to put your tag on. Even if you cancel your sub, you still have admin on the server until it runs out. In your case, it still had another week or two. After you refused to put your tag on, I chose to add it myself via the console. Then you decided to change your name and remove the tag yet again. It wasn't until after even more warnings that you added it back on(incorrectly I might add).

The reason your were silenced was because you had been muted, but chose to rejoin to try and bypass the mute. As an admin, you should know the rules well enough that you were in the process of breaking them. Once you chose to rejoin yet again to avoid it, the decision was made to temporaily ban you. Since you made it clear that you had no desire to be an admin with us, let alone follow our rules, your admin was revoked by a root admin.
  6. Sep 4, 2011
    I never refused putting the tag on in our conversation i changed my name but not pF. I was muted for no reason no warning, the ban had no reason on at all. Yes I changed my name but i still left pF in there. I added in the first post that we spoke about why my pF tag was not on my name. I did not not know I was banned for not having the proper clan tag as I said i put pF after we spoke about it. There was no reason in the bann so how the hell am I so post to know why I was banned for?
  7. Feb 18, 2011
  8. Jan 5, 2007
    We gave you a good 5-10 minutes to put the tag in your name before I did it myself. You chose to either completely ignore us, or tell us you "weren't an admin". After I put the tag in your name, you changed to a completely different name and removed the tag. It wasn't until after even more warnings that you added it back in. I tried explaining to you why even with a cancelled sub, until your admin expires you need to wear the tag.

I didn't give you the first mute either. I silenced you because you had been mic spamming after you had rejoined to bypass the previous mute that another admin had given you.
  9. Sep 4, 2011
    If I ignored him I would not have responded to him in admin chat. He told me to put it on then warned me. After he warned me I put pF clan tag in my name. 2 name changes that still had the pF clan tag in it? I was not mic spamming either.
  10. Sep 4, 2011
    Like I said the bann you gave me had no reason on it. I thought I was banned because chels was stuck in a vending machine and I said let her die. Explain to me how I'm so post to know why I was banned if there's no reason on the bann?
  11. Feb 18, 2011
    I could be wrong, but the only time I saw the tag on is when reaper put it on for you.
  12. Apr 6, 2011
    You know the server rules you were muted for spamming the mic as an admin you have to know not to do that crap yes i muted you than i went to reaper told him you avoided you know as well as anyone else avoiding is a ban. So yes you got banned for avoiding just because you have admin power or were an admin gives you no right to break the rules you were not listening to anyone and you got what you deserved.
  13. Sep 4, 2011
    2 name changes were made 1 is sitting in the my link. The other had pF in the clan tag. I never seen you change my name reaper. If you did i must have missed it.
  14. Sep 4, 2011
    How did i mic spam by saying winning 4 or 5 times in 2 minute intervals. That's not mic spamming. I disconnected and reconnected so I could talk to an admin of why I was silenced. So im so post to sit there the entire time muted wondering why I was silenced. No warning was even given so how was I mic spamming?
  15. Jan 5, 2007
    You were repeating what others were saying in a mocking tone over the mic. You also do not need to rejoin to talk with admins, since with admin access you are still able to use admin only chat even through a mute/gag.

Your ban had nothing to do with the other people changing their names. You were banned for avoiding the mute, as was listed in the reason which is viewable on SourceBans.
  16. Sep 4, 2011
    Who did I try to mock/repeat after in the server. Your telling me that I tried to repeat something in my mic and was muted for it? I can say winning in my mic if I want to I never said it in a tone to deserve a mic spam if that's what your talking about. That's not mic spamming. Honestly Ive had enough this is not the first time I've seen you pull something like this. Post the rules regarding mic spamming I want to see them.
  17. Apr 6, 2011
    You were mocking everyone and it wasnt just random it was the whole time you were muted for spamming and you disconnected to avoid it it is a ban it is the rule why do you think you should be treated any different from anyone else if any other admin or player were to do it it would be the same.
  18. Jan 5, 2007
    Using the mic just to make noise, such as repeating what others are saying for no reason, is spam. On our servers, as your should know from your admin training, spam is punishable by a mute. Since you spammed, you were muted by one of the other admins present.

Your second comment is interesting, since until tonight I have never even seen or heard of you. So I find it highly unlikely that you could have seen me do something like this before, especially since the last time I had to punish another admin was quite a long time ago.
  19. Sep 4, 2011
    I did not mock anybody in the server. Who was I mocking please provide names because what your providing me with is blanks.
  20. Dec 17, 2010
    This would be all true as i witnessed it.

Not only did he say he wasn't an admin, he still should have known that he was if he was able to beacon himself and talk into admin chat. You could have also used @who into chat and check who is admin or not, you would have known this if you payed attention when you had training. And pf is not the correct way to wear the admin tag, it is [pF], you were warned multiple times to change it. But yet you refused to do so.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.