Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

PF Servers Unban Request

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Sodalogy, Aug 22, 2011

1. Jun 8, 2011
    An error occurred when protesting my ban on the SourceBans site. I don't know where else to protest my ban but here, anyway:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30351098

Steam Username: sota_ngy

http://plaguefest.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=http://plaguefest.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:30351098&advType=steamid

I don't remember what I said or whoever did, but I would never treat someone unfairly because of their race. I usually tend to use the word "N*****" (as in "nigguh please"), but that is the only thing I've said on the servers that was even close to racism. I will never try to break the rules. So yeah, please unban me. Thanks.
  2. Sep 14, 2008
    This was all the way back in June and it was upped to a perma ban by a root. So I doubt you'll get unbanned, but you never know.
  3. Mar 11, 2011
    any form of that word in any meaning is illegal and racism classified it is well know to all so good luck with unbanned but they must have good evidence to have a root perm ban u anyhow resubmitt in the right place and they will review it
    IF THEY UNBAN U BE WARNED THEY WILL REBAN U IF ANYTHING U DO IS DOCUMENTED AND ILLEGAL
    good luck !!!!!!
  4. Jun 30, 2011
    If you were banned at first for using the "n" word and then it was moved up to a perma ban then you must have done something else... gl
  5. Aug 1, 2011
    Judging by the fact that you've been banned 4 times, i doubt that you will be unbanned.

Racism, either by using direct offensive language, or indirectly using slang terms as you described is not allowed on pF servers, and it is quickly dealt with.

The higher ups may be nice and un-ban you, but I would not hold my breath on that one.
  6. Mar 26, 2011
    I world say he got 4 banned all rdy I say NO
  7. Aug 18, 2006
    Haplo changed your ban duration to be permanent. It looks like you've had an extensive ban history. Just wait for him to respond.
  8. Jun 8, 2011
    Thanks everyone. I usually share my account with others, so I don't know anything about the first 2 bans. The last 2 bans were my fault though and was unaware of the rules. I'll try to thoroughly read the rules next time once I get unbanned.
  9. Feb 21, 2007
    Well, no matter who you share your account with, ultimately, you are responsible for what happens on your account. No matter if its your cousin playing, your 13th brother, or your best imaginary friend.

Also, you posted a ban protest already, which I already responded to. You had posted the protest under someone ELSE's name and steam ID, then ask to unban some random steam ID (aka the steam ID you posted above).

I gave the steam ID you used in the SB protest a 2nd chance. But I also said I was leaving the "random steam ID you provided" (aka the above steam ID) banned.

As I said in the ban protest: Any form of racism is not allows, including racial slurs, be it playful or malignant in their use. You've had a total of 4 bans. You had been banned just 2 days before your current ban for racism, and I unbanned you then, and gave you a 2nd chance, then apparently you continue to use racial slurs, enough to get yourself banned again.

As ray said, we will wait on Haplo's response, but currently I am not so hot on the idea of unbanning (due to the multiple bans, the recent racism ban/unban just 2 days before, the ban protest using someone else's name and steam ID on SB)
  10. Apr 15, 2010
    there is a repeated message that comes into the chat box saying any form of racism will result in a perma ban so I dont see why people ask to be unbanned if it is regularly being pointed out to them that you cant say that type of shit on the server :confused:
  11. Aug 18, 2006
    This. If you use racist/discriminative language despite being told multiple times not to via chat, you're a fucking dumbass and deserve any punishment that you get.
  12. Apr 4, 2009
    Pretty sure I was in game when it occurred, saw your past bans and the unban for lack of proof previously and upped it to perm.