Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[pF] Spike

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by auszero, Apr 4, 2009

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 22, 2008
    So today we were on hax and i was in my usually spot on the invisible ledge where many REAL admins like kitty and peter have seen me before. If you're confused its the ledge that zombies can jump and get you from below or walk on the ledge to get you...really not a difficult spot. Anyways some admin named Spike proceeds to slap me off without warning resulting in my death and fucking with my kdr. Ive never seen this guy on and don't know how he is still an admin when he cant follow the simply rules for admins such as issuing warning before taking action, not to mention why wouldn't he freeze me as opposed to killing me for what he perceives as an illegal spot. Viva and Halpo were there and they didn't verbalize any problem with that location as they shouldn't because its not illegal. Obviously its been a problem with persons with a lack of common sense becoming admins before and I hate to see it again. There really needs to be a trial period or instructional video for people like spike. I will happily pay $20 to see spike lose his admin, otherwise I'll buy my admin back to teach boners like this on a Mr. Miyagi level. Additional spike was teleporting his little butt buddy Phobium everywhere which I don't mind if there inst 54 people on and its a tad unfair to the rest of us.

[IMG]
  2. Dec 13, 2008
    latino put up his warning saying. LEDGES AND SKYBOX ARE ILLEGAL! like 80 times. u were warned
  3. Sep 16, 2008
    Lol its always Barack there to try to report admins.

BAWW MAI KDR IS ROOINED ST00PID ADMIN SLAPPED ME

Grow up please.

kthx
  4. Aug 22, 2008
    So every ledge is illegal? How about the ledge you get to by teleporting from the button room? No one got slapped down from there. Or the windy ledge between the giant tank and the building? Nope nothing happened there. There are ledges everywhere but from what Ive been taught they are only illegal if there is one way to access the spot the ct is at. Not the case here. Latino was spamming that to everyone not just me and he knows that spot is fine. It bothers me that new admins don't know rules when the admins job is to enforce the rules. I think this goes back to what Latino was saying about having a walk through with screen shots of all the illegal spots.

As for you n9volt why don't you go back to sucking off gunhoo's limp dick. You've proven that you do not bring any sort of intelligent thought to the server.
  5. Aug 22, 2008
    Its not illegal! How difficult is it for you to get that threw your thick skull.
  6. Sep 14, 2008
    The invisible ledge is illegal no ifs, ands, or buts about it. Spike did the right thing by slapping you down. Please don't let me catch any of you up there.
  7. Sep 16, 2008
    I apologize for not acting like a total faggot in the plaguefest servers and trying to get an admin banned just because you got killed once. Boohoo.

(Also, it was NOT limp.)

loljk
  8. May 20, 2008
  9. Jan 1, 2008
    You go Dani!!!

<3 :wub:
  10. May 27, 2008
    Rules state that you MUST show respect towards both players and admins.

Barack is both of those, if not currently an admin.

From what I see, he wasn't given any warning, just slaps.
    He did the right thing. Came to the forums, submitted a perfectly good report.

And also, As I recall, there is a thread floating around warning admins not to teleport themselves or others anywhere on any map, and must reach it like a normal player would.
    We all still need to work on this, including myself. Please do not use your teleport command for anything other than teleporting a player out of an illegal area.

Thank you.

P.S: Do not reply in an abuse thread/unban request thread unless you are directly involved or are an admin trying to sort things out.

Edit: I've never slapped anyone off that ledge. I don't mind that spot.
  11. Aug 22, 2008
    Since when is that spot illegal. I go to that spot almost every time. I know I haven't been around that much recently like certain other people but Ive never encountered admins telling me that spot is illegal. Furthermore there is a thread around here outlining the process of warning someone. Spike did not follow that, I simply think admins should be instructed before they are unleashed with their powers.

When did I ever mention him being banned. I like the idea of lots of admin solely for the fact it keeps everyone in check. However I don't like admins that demonstrate an inability to follow rules and a lack of knowledge of illegal spots. I hate to ruin your self image but yes you were acting like a total faggot by posting in here.
  12. Sep 14, 2008
    It's always been an illegal spot. And I say it's illegal so no one is to go up there. And honestly admins shouldn't need to give a warning to a player and previous admin who has played in our servers and knows the damn rules. Someone is trying to cause trouble...
  13. May 27, 2008
  14. Sep 22, 2008
    Oh, don't abuse teleport. Sheesh. Too many of you abuse it like crazy.
  15. Oct 22, 2007
    thread not closed, just posting from the laughs i get from above post.
  16. Mar 12, 2008

Also, it was my belief that nothing, NOTHING on wtfhax was illegal, except for the roofs in the skybox. if that much is true, there's no point spike had in slapping barak obama to his death.

New admins SHOULD go over the rules so many times they burn it into their skulls, because stuff like this i've seen before. they hear that "Ledges are illegal" and such, and they act off that, thinking that pretty much anything that is a ledge is illegal. And they think they're right and when regulars who actually know our rules try to reason, they get slapped and muted and raged against for "Disrespecting an admin". That's why i mostly became an admin, so i could stop stuff like that from happening...; 1 year later... <_< lol

anyway,
    Barack obama used to be one of us, so i'm pretty sure he knows our rules well, and i'll defend him on this :thumbsup: . If I got slapped around like that from a new admin, i'd ruin their day.

case in point, skybox roof is off limits, everything else is fair game.

/tl;dr
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.