Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[pF]ston3d snip3r [spy] d-_-b

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by YourSwell90024, Aug 27, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 27, 2011
    We were on a map and I was up on a legal wall, the map where everyone just runs up onto the building and jumps on the wall with the building in the middle. I'll get the exact map name if needed. I was on the wall and began shooting at him because he was under a few people waiting for another zombie to come stack. And he decided to slap me down and kill me, when asked why he ignored me. Not cool. You can see him slapping players then killing them shortly after with "claws" the edit was to add 3 additional screen shots for more proof that he just slaps people off places and kills them.

edit again: office space was the map

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. May 5, 2011
  3. Aug 27, 2011
    What's funny? I followed the post parameters pretty much to the letter and its clear that he slaps people down when they shoot him/when he can't get them. This is in a 10 minute time frame and he did it twice, two players died one player survived. The post clearly shows evidence. I don't enjoy being a zombie and don't appreciate it when people have to "abuse" certain abilities in order to kill me.
  4. Jan 5, 2007
    Instead of acting like a complete idiot, how about you explain why you were slapping people without any visible reason?
  5. Aug 9, 2011
    I agree with him I was there when he slapped some guys on the wall which was not an illegal spot. I then asked him in admin only chat why he slapped them, but he didn't respond.
  6. May 27, 2008
    Well now that you have that out of the way, how about you respond with something remotely smart?
  7. Apr 4, 2009
    Temp banned him till he can post a serious response explaining himself, logs show no warnings and just LOL after the slap / knife.

Purchase thread - http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/6292-admin-purchase/page__p__73604#entry73604

8. Purple Haze
    This message by Purple Haze has been removed from public view.
    Aug 27, 2011
  9. HHPLLC
    This message by HHPLLC has been removed from public view.
    Aug 27, 2011
  10. May 5, 2011
    i did it because i was pissed off that day i found out my girlfriend has been cheating on me.. i know its no excuse but it felt good to piss someone else off..
  11. Nov 29, 2010
    With that attitude, that is what gets you kicked off admin. You represent the admins of pF and you're making us look like shit. There is absolutely no excuse for involving your life into how you do your job. Especially since this is on purpose.
  12. Jun 4, 2006
    So you were slapping people off to zombie them, awesome. Your initial response sure helped with my decision on this too. Removed from the admin team as this is not a mistake and indeed intentional abuse.

Thanks for taking the time to gather evidence and bringing it to our attention YourSwell, it doesn't go unappreciated.

:locked:
  13. Apr 4, 2009
    Since it's resolved and you responded snip3r you're unbanned from the servers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.