Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

PF studio on GB... empty?

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by GRUDGE, Jun 18, 2012

1. Jul 28, 2011
    So I noticed today that the PF studio on Gamebanana suddenly has no members... :bugeyes:

http://gamebanana.com/studios/33308

Not that we seem to use it too much, since they're kinda picky about what gets published under a studio.
  2. May 14, 2011

I think josh was doing something about this.

I was in the group but have clearly been kicked/removed O.o
  3. Jul 28, 2011
  4. May 14, 2011
    I remember a week or so Josh had a few problems on GB, look @Super Mario 's hide and seek relms map has been removed. I think Josh was looking into this. I assume josh just wants to close the group.

Tbh i don't really like GameBanana because of these rules. In future I only plan to publish in pF, its not like you get anything for publishing elsewhere. If people like my map they can get it off the fastdl on pF when the map is on or via mediafire and tell the roots in other servers i play in occasionally.
  5. Nov 11, 2011
    Well, tons of rules on GB... especially about custom models COUGH COUGH gru..dge COUGHHHH. :ROFL:
  6. Mar 16, 2008
    GB closed the studio for being inactive. They're being derp about it so I'm done trying to fix it until they change something.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1