Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse [pF] Teemo

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Ra1n, Mar 2, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 31, 2013
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27240421
    Name: Teemo

Muted me and then kicked me for "mic spamming"

Teemo did not warn me once and when he finally got on the mic to tell me, he took a nasty tone with me. If instead he would have said something like "hey man, you're spamming the mic" i would have gladly appreciated it, but no warning.
  2. Feb 27, 2012

Do you have a demo at all, Rain?
  3. Jan 25, 2014
    I gave a warning of "relax on the mic" as a general warning to everyone. You continued when nobody else did so I proceeded with punishment.
  4. Feb 27, 2012
    Do you have a screenshot of your warning towards him? or chat log? or a demo even?
  5. Aug 7, 2012
    From the chat log,

Mar 2, 2014 8:41:32 pm you are talking non stop rain
    Zombie Mod :: Unlimited Ammo :: PlagueFest.com - FastDL

It does appear that teemo did give warning before taking action
  6. Oct 24, 2013
    I feel like yes he was talking a lot, but a lot of us were having a conversation for like the last 2 hours.
    So if he got banned I think it was a little extreme but he did warn him. Rain was just talking like the rest of us and wasn't being rude or anything.
    Maybe reduce the sentence to an hour or so if you really feel he needs a ban.
    I didn't really hear him "rap", I heard him just kind of being goofy and saying like one verse.
  7. Dec 31, 2013
    ****EDIT****EDIT****EDIT****EDIT****EDIT****: When you say "relax" its too general and is just drained out by everyone else talking. talk to me directly by calling me out, i dont mind at all

i just wanted to bring attention to this area of this server because it is a very common practice among all servers in counter strike source. A good metaphor for this is salt always makes the potato taste better, but you need salt or you would not even taste the potato to begin with.

i do not wish any harm but if you have a mic just tell me over the mic because i dont read chat when im wasting zombies in the msofjds face nadaming brah and i promise not to start a battle with someone, even though I was going to rap, badly, if someone had lain a beat. ill proly try to delete this post in like an hour
    Ra1n, Mar 2, 2014 Last edited by Ra1n, Mar 2, 2014
  8. Jan 25, 2014
    I only kicked and I didn't ban as grape's post may have suggested. I do not have a demo or log but there were enough admins on to see the warning to confirm it.
  9. Oct 24, 2013
    ^^ Like I said I felt it was a bit extreme to ban you.
    I usually give a general warning then a personal warning if I don't feel the person is complying.
    Rain doesn't and didn't come off as someone that was malicious. Teemo and Champs are cool in my book but I told them both to kind of chill out on him.
    I think the sensible thing is for everyone to just agree to forget it. I'd really hate to have to have him go when I only ban people that have a bad attitude and really try to push it.
    There are way worse players that constantly talk shit to me or other admins that I let be until they are really becoming a problem.

-edit. I thought he was kicked but it seemed like he got banned.

So forget what I said, kicking is just fine.
  10. Dec 31, 2013

the proof of chat log is just a record for you typing a sentence that may have flew by in 0.01 seconds over the chat and there have been no way of me seeing it. I would like for you to formally ask me next time but yeah dude no bans involved we aren't mad at all
    Post Merged, Mar 2, 2014

he didn't ban me bro he muted me and then kicked me
  11. Oct 24, 2013
    What he did was proper procedure. We kick because of what you just said exactly. When players can probably not see a warning typed, a kick is beneficial for making sure they see it.
  12. Dec 31, 2013
    then just say it to me seriously. i guess its just super serious

the admin rules for banning people arent posted either, at least on the server.
  13. Oct 24, 2013
    I would just let it be and continue playing. I've fucked up a few times so don't let what teemo did bother you.
    You're more than welcome back on the server. I'm sure teemo will be more than happy to have you back on.
  14. Jan 21, 2011
    You missing a warning isn't the admins fault. We require admins to warn in chat before action is taken against mic spammers. I don't see any evidence of abuse here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.