Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

PF ZE Drinking Game

Discussion in Setup an Event started by Toonz, Jan 3, 2013

1. Jan 21, 2012
    I couldn't find anything like this on here. So sorry if there is something.

But thought up some rules for a ZE drinking game we could do one night, or maybe as a recurring event.

Chose any alcoholic beverage you want;
    Drink when:
    1. CT lose (not if you were a starter Zombie).
    2. You get turned (again not including if you are a starter Zombie).
    3. Majority of the team are door hugging as soon as you get to a hold point.
    4. Edgers Cause a fail (or at least take out most of the team).
    5. Half Zombie causes the same fail as above.
    6. On a map with Materia, one is wasted/ used at the worst time.
    7. Round fail happens at the first hold point.
    8. A round is won by stacking (this time drink if you were the ones stacking)

Down your whole drink (no matter how full or empty) when:
    1. One human [legit] wins a round by themselves. (unless you're that human)
    2. Hardest mode/ level on a map is beaten and you WERE NOT a Human winning it.

Obviously if you're not a drinker this may not be appealing, but you can still join in with a non-alcoholic drink just to get the idea of how many times we really fail; especially as the night goes on.

I would like to do it this Friday or Saturday just because it'd be a fun first weekend of the new year, and some people have had to go back to work this week. But not sure if this is too short of notice.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dec 6, 2011
      We do have a drinky thingy that @Peter usually works out or something, I'm not really sure how similar they are but he may be able to help.
    • Feb 14, 2012
      Is the average player base of ZE even drinking age?
    • Jun 11, 2012
      They range between the ages of 13 to 28. most of the older one are the mumble group and some the regulars
    • Apr 9, 2012
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Nov 29, 2012
        I like the idea of a drinking game on here, but feel as if people might get more chit chatty on the mic if you know what i mean lolol
      • Feb 14, 2012
        You're right the lack of skill on ZE does drive most people to drink.
      • Jan 21, 2012
        Yes I did see the Rays drinking thing, wasn't sure it was the same idea though. I Just liked the idea of having these rules added
        I wasn't sure about the ages of everyone in the server, I guess that would cause more of a problem to do this if there are a lot of underage members. But it's not like we wouldn't allow them in the server, just something fun for those who can drink to participate in.

If there's ever a time to do it or enough people wanting to do it. I still think it'd be fun :smile:
      • Jun 18, 2012
        As far as I know about all EU hardcore's got the legal drinking age. I don't know about USA though since that's 21+.

Lol I can see this happening already. #1 till 4 go down every round for sure and 6 and 7 aren't anything new on PF either. I guess most of us will headdesk to never wake up again that night before the first extend. :razz:
      • Jan 12, 2012
        I'm not sure if i can go with this It's pretty much suicide
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Jan 21, 2012
          Yes maybe at least take away 1 and 2, to give us a fighting chance!!

Very good point, we may want to start with a very small percentage of alcohol.
        • May 31, 2012
        • May 14, 2012
        • Oct 29, 2010
          • Like Like x 1
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Informative Informative x 1
          • Feb 14, 2012
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Super Mario
              This message by Super Mario has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Jan 3, 2013, Reason: stop being stupid.
              Jan 3, 2013
            • Jan 21, 2011
              Seeker, Jan 3, 2013 Last edited by Seeker, Jan 3, 2013
            • May 27, 2008
              Oh no fuck that. I ain't doin' my shit in ZE ever.
            • Feb 24, 2011
              I would be glad to join in on this aswell if possible.

1. CT lose (not if you were a starter Zombie).

I can sense that lots of drinks will be swept down thanks to this rule alone. :pig:
            • Canadian Moose
              This message by Canadian Moose has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Jan 3, 2013, Reason: not needed.
              Jan 3, 2013
            • Super Mario
              This message by Super Mario has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Jan 3, 2013, Reason: uncalled for.
              Jan 3, 2013
            • Dec 6, 2011