Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Photography/ Video General

Discussion in Creativity started by Kyro, Sep 7, 2015

1. Apr 26, 2015
    After seeing Grapes thread, I thought I would make a thread dedicated to the topic.

- One thread dedicated to photography and video for sharing photos/ videos we've made.
    - Gear questions, showing off gear, etc are encouraged.
    - Posts can be from any analog or digital format from your camera phone, 35mm film scans, DSLRs, etc.
    - When posting photos, it's better to host them on imgur/500px/flickr over posting them directly in the thread.
    - When posting videos, youtube/vimeo embed is noice.

Most of my stuff is on negatives, so I'll get around to scanning and posting soon. I'm also verging getting either an A7II or A7RII soon. Vidya wise, heres a thing I made earlier this year:
    via https://youtu.be/ndKHZVTN9rw
    • Artistic Artistic x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Oct 29, 2010
      ill post my crap once i update my flickr, i am almost a year and ~1 TB behind on updating photos for my personal site. . .
      • Like Like x 2
      • Apr 26, 2015
        Yeah I've got no photos on my stuff. All my digital is shit since its a GH2 which I just use for video.
      • Oct 24, 2013
      • Apr 26, 2015
        *fart* WizardBas2e FrenchFryConquest UhOhSpaghettio HungryForApples OrderUp Paint telemarketingBW WeekendTraveler Wonderwall
        • Like Like x 1
        • Apr 26, 2015
          • Oct 29, 2010
            Ektar 100 and Gold 200 mainly.
          • Oct 29, 2010
            I figured it one of the Kodaks, nice collection.
          • Oct 29, 2010

norcal-1

ucsb-2
            • Like Like x 2
            • Artistic Artistic x 2
            • Jun 11, 2012
              by the way Meeko photoskills is FUCKNG AMAZING. I follow his mySpace and the man gets it like Ash got those pokemon.
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • Apr 26, 2015
              • Oct 29, 2010
                I catch pokemon too much, only explanation for the results

D750

First photo I think was ultra-wide (16mm or so), stopped down to 5.6 or 8 or something (trying to remember on top of my head), off the 101 freeway somewhere in NorCal

Second photo was shot wide open, 2.8, 200mm+