Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Photoshop Signatures

Discussion in Creativity started by Ephixa, Jan 27, 2012

1. Jan 23, 2012
    I am new at making signatures so I would like to document my making of them over time.
    I guess this would be the place to post them. Any criticism is greatly appreciated. <3

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Many more to come.
  2. Jun 17, 2011
    I think when adding fonts to a dark background you should use or add a hint of light colors so that it will pop out more. You don't want it blending in too much to the background. My opinion =) but love the pictures
  3. Nov 2, 2011
    Good work! :thumbsup: Now make me one lol.
  4. Jan 23, 2012
    True enough, I will start trying that out more. Thank you. :3

@Jermaine - I threw a quick one together for you. If you really want one tell me what type of Render you would like and I'll do a better one after work.
  5. Jan 30, 2011
    If you have time, could you make me one up? Nothing specific, just something that you think would go with my username. Just want something to go below my posts so it doesn't look so bland. :3
  6. Jul 28, 2011
    the photoshop skills are strong with this one
  7. Jan 23, 2012
    Sure, i'll figure something out.
  8. May 15, 2011
    If it's not a bother, could you make one for me please?
  9. Oct 11, 2011
    there pretty cool, u should hit me up with one :grin: only if u have time to haha
  10. Jan 23, 2012
    I have time to make them, just let me know if there is a specific Render you want. You don't need to find a picture, I'll find it, just let me know if you want a specific one.
  11. Oct 11, 2011
    ok and na there no specific render i want idc, just make the name XeroX :grin: thanks you ahaha
  12. May 15, 2011

Also, thank you~ ^^
  13. Jan 23, 2012
    Alright, pink is a new color for me. Should be fun. :grin:
  14. Sep 21, 2008
    If you make me an sc2(starcraft 2)- perferably zeratul or raynor themed signature I will love you for a long time.
  15. Sep 26, 2010
    I would love to have a Behemoth (black metal band...mainly the art and not the band itself) sig with the line "I am mine own redeemer" por favor :laugh:
  16. Jan 23, 2012
    Sure thing.
  17. Nov 14, 2010
    I bow down to thee. Thank you for doing this. I'm tired. xD - They all look fantastic. I love em!
  18. Nov 2, 2011
  19. Sep 14, 2008