Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Physics Bugged on MG

Discussion in CS:S Custom Maps started by Ghost, Jul 9, 2012

1. May 14, 2011
    Well as this is quite a regular occurance on MG due to an unknown issue I think making a thread about it where players can come to notify the mods about issues with prop physics so they know the server requires a restart or however else they fix the problem.

Just to make this clear, this is not the bug where props have gravity messed up. That fixes in the map following the one it is bugged on.

This is for the glitch when props effectively have speed mod triggered on them. Basically, they move super fast. This is most easily observed in buses from hell or when you drop your gun and it hits the floor very fast.

I am making this thread because sometimes the roots are not online or dont have time when a restart is needed for the server and this bug can be potentially game breaking, in smash cannons for example.

I will fix up this post when im back on my PC tomorrow.

Sent from my phone.