Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Pick/choose X. Discuss.

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Taters, Apr 26, 2013

1. Mar 12, 2008
    Every now and then mumble gets dull in the later hours of night, so i found a few of these "pick x/a power/person/thing" and it usually leads to good discussion. These could be interesting seeing lots of different viewpoints, and would probably kill some time if you're at work or need something to do.

There is one rule: Read ALL of the options and subtext (if any) before making a decision.

Let's get started.

[IMG]

I would pick red. Consume other beings, gain their traits. Change my form, regenerate limbs, extend life, live in the ocean, fly in the sky...I can be anything I eat.

I have more of these but i'll wait for one to run it's course before I post up another. gotta keep it fresh.
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
      Taters, Apr 26, 2013 Last edited by Taters, Apr 26, 2013
    • Apr 1, 2012
      controlling the minds of those who already drank the other 2 elixirs would be perfect.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Aug 7, 2012
        Post Merged, Apr 26, 2013
        drink all 3 and see what happens #yolo
      • Mar 12, 2008
        If you read at the bottom, you see that you die if you drink two. You die in a horrible fit of spastic stupidity.

@iProbie not sure if you can do that. Blue can set up wards and enchantments that could possibly stop green from interfering. However you could still probably get into their head early on.
      • Jun 26, 2010
      • Mar 12, 2008

• Assume recharge time (from 0 energy) is 24 hours.
        Taters, Apr 27, 2013 Last edited by Taters, Apr 27, 2013
      • Jul 20, 2010
        I'd go with Body augmentations those augments are kick ass. Although the last part isn't true :razz: @Taters
        Badgriuel, Apr 27, 2013 Last edited by Badgriuel, Apr 27, 2013
      • Apr 1, 2012
        ARS, I'd go with speed. you don't have to fight something when you can run away from it.

also high speed makes a good momentum in case you need to break things
      • Jan 11, 2012
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Mar 12, 2008

bombs too, and upgrade-able rockets. aw yiss.
        • Jan 11, 2012
          All the way into the locker room, X-Ray, then morphball into the vent :razz:
        • Jun 11, 2012
          MKIV Armor because of my years of Halo gaming, if used effectively, you can survive longer and kill faster.

Also Battle Rifle + Scope Magnum = Crazy Super Delicious
        • Mar 12, 2008

The picture decides what you get to do. Unless you are Jensen himself and can confirm 100% that you don't need the meds, you need the meds. If you won't play by the rules, you don't get to use the augments. You're just a bitter man who looks like a wannabe terminator.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Jul 20, 2010
            You should play the game through since I don't want to spoil it for people :grin:. I can confirm that you don't need the meds :grin:.
          • Oct 29, 2010
          • Jul 20, 2010
          • Mar 1, 2013
            Red is clearly the best choice, followed by blue, and last green.
            • Agree Agree x 1