Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Ping Booster

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Death Killer, Jun 25, 2011

1. Jun 19, 2011
    I don't know why, but my ping is getting higher and higher... sometimes I even feel lag (when the server only has 15-20 ppl) and my ping was like 180. I think it's better to install Ping Booster and that way it will resolve some of the problems, especially when a lot of people are on.

Post your suggestions on how this can be solved too.
  2. May 16, 2011
    restarting my modem fixed all ping issues for me.
  3. Aug 18, 2006
  4. Jun 19, 2011

Maybe FPS booster might help?
  5. Feb 18, 2011
    Mabye you should upgrade service packages. I jumed myself from the minimum in Qwest to the way top service package (Qwest calls it heavy duty internet). It signifigantly helped and it really diddnt rise that much in expenses. If you have a good internet package already, I would recommend a disk defrag.
  6. Jun 19, 2011
    I have a decent connection already. It used to be fine, but now it's getting worse. One of my friend also told me that he's lagging on the servers too. And yea, I restarted my modem like 20 times already, don't know what the problem is. Anyone wanna donate me some money so that I can get a new computer to see if it's my computer's problme? :biggrin:
  7. Dec 28, 2010
    its not your computers problem. its just the internet i think. that happeneds to me. when i went to other peoples house its not even lag. but when i came back it started to lag. so i play zm and mg and those wont lag at all. so i think it was the server problem on the computer. clean it up or ......
  8. Jun 19, 2011
  9. Jul 14, 2010
    it's something on your end that you need to fix, the server cannot help you. Is it only on pF servers or every server?
  10. Dec 28, 2010
    well if i were you i wont handle the lag it work like this walk the the end of the map. last person. you know what happened i got tele port back become a zombie and die and we lost!!!!! OMG !!!!!