Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Place/forum to request video recordings (camera)

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by JorisCeoen, Aug 25, 2013

1. Apr 9, 2012
    Hello everyone,

I wanted to ask if some people know a good place or forum where you can ask if people posses a specific video recording to share. In my case it would be for the following:

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6p1TOgGLnQ

What I want is to find someone who has fully recorded it, perhaps in better qualiy and is willing to share it, but I can't find such place actually. I would LOVE to have such recording, because it's the best liveshow I have ever been to my life, and combined with the fact that I'm 100% Pink Floyd fan I really want it badly.
  2. Jun 18, 2012
    Can't believe I missed something this big, this close ... well some people have the ability to live a thousand lives in these scenes, I bet I'll get another chance to see them.

And to answer your question ... probably not, I don't think they allow masive camera crews and they usually only tape either parts of the show themselves and put them all together on 1 DVD or they take their biggest show and just film that one in whole. I think I saw a program about this show once when it was still in construction, so I bet there's a DVD box Blu ray of it somewhere soon after the tour ends.
    • Informative Informative x 1