Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Plague Fest Adblock Users

Discussion in News started by Sauce Helmet, Jul 21, 2007

1. Dec 30, 2006
  2. Jan 5, 2007
    What song is that? It's kind of catchy...

-Reaper
  3. Dec 30, 2006
    lol i set my adblock to allow everything from plaguefest.com >.> Nice song lol
  4. Jun 29, 2007
    yea settings are open for PF and hellsgamers
  5. Apr 9, 2007
    Yes its about a 7 second loop.

Meja - All 'bout the Money
  7. Jan 21, 2007
    kind of nice. also ill be gone for 6 days. also ask hellsgamer for money seeing that they kind of sponser pf in away it seems.
  8. Dec 30, 2006
    Wtf scoutking, ask hellsgamers for money??? wtf obviously you didnt get the global PM saying that homer is in need of money because of the massive bandwidth charges they have this summer.
  9. Posts
    Hellsgamers have to pay for multiple boxes by themselves, each are hundreds of dollars a month.

They're the last guys to ask for money.
  10. Apr 9, 2007
    Dude just ignore him he never reads or rereads what he posts........... :mellow:

Also, do you have to click the ads or just view them?
  11. Dec 30, 2006

Scout. you are just plain stupid. I'm sorry.
  12. Dec 30, 2006
    scout wow, like hellsgamers has money, they are probably doing worse off than us. That would be the last place to ask for money. Scout. :s quit making yourself look like a fool? do you try and make yourself look that way...
  13. Feb 1, 2007
    I clicked 7 links today. Including one about death metal.

From those sites, I proceeded to click every link I saw. I hope you receive money for my 'interest' in google's products.
  14. Dec 30, 2006

As of 6:13PM Sunday, we made 2.00 dollars today. and overall we have...3.53
  15. Dec 30, 2006
    spam the motd and u have to clikc a link to get into server.
  16. Dec 30, 2006
  17. Mar 1, 2007
    i'll do my best to constantly click them... prolly spend tomorrow doing nothing but.. i'm serious, some events have taken place that i'm not going to get into, but a droning meaningless activity like that wouldn't bother me at all.. yeah, if that came out wrong, then sorry, as i know the site/server/forum/whatnot is important, it was the only choice of words that i could think of using....
  18. Jan 5, 2007
    Just so you all know, they track how many times and from what IP the links are clicked. If you spam click them too much, then they will cancel any benefit we have of keeping the ads on the site by not generating money anymore.

-Reaper