Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

plague fest logo

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by da_punisher, Mar 28, 2008

1. Oct 27, 2007
    we need someone to make a pF logo. a cool one. if you got any post them here. CK and I are looking for a pF logo to represent PF on the maps we play on our server.

:bunny:
  2. Jan 17, 2008
  3. Mar 12, 2008
    Schweet. missing teeth, dazed look, and pale. reminds me of my uncle, but hell. THIS! IS! PLAGUEFEST!
  4. Apr 9, 2007
  5. Mar 12, 2008
    Stick to the topic, mr. <_<

j/k. It's a great logo, no?
  6. Oct 27, 2007
  7. Jan 5, 2007
    If I remember right(been a while since I needed to do that). Wasn't that logo made a while ago to be used here on PF anyways? If you ask me, that kind of solves the problem of making a logo.
  8. Oct 22, 2007
    Reminds me of a rip off on the Gorillaz, but still really neat looking.
  9. Oct 27, 2007
    now that you put it that way lol i see what you mean

but its still cool
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    Gorillaz look like zombies, anything similar to a zombie look is going to seem as a rip imo. To me, gorillaz rip'd Voudo or the West Indians.
  11. Mar 12, 2008
    ripping a rip only makes the tear wider. who cares, lol. my vote is for this :grin:
  12. Mar 15, 2008
    maybe this isnt plaguefest but SPARTA!!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

oh wait this isnt sparta
    [IMG]

now i rember its plaguefest. Duh :teehee:
  13. Mar 15, 2008
    time of your life consumed 5 seconds
    how retarded is this way too much

This Memory is priceless for everything that pisses you off there zombi3 slay3r
  14. Mar 12, 2008

i have those two set as sprays :grin:

how about a COUPLE of PF logos instead of just one? like a re-color, or a diff. design. just dont look towards me because even my stick-people look crappy.
  15. May 22, 2008
  16. Jul 8, 2008

Thats really good... i think we should get a new banner for on top of the site.
  17. Jul 6, 2008
    Well i posted this earlier today in another thread might as well throw it in here also:

[IMG]
  18. Oct 22, 2007
    awsome pic, wonder what it would look like with guns instead of a fork and knife. still a pimp pic
  19. Jun 4, 2006
    I think the guns pirate skull image is far overplayed, fork and knife is unique at least.