Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Plaguefest beats lemony snickets (Edit: Video up!)

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Mr. Mango, Dec 15, 2013

1. Dec 2, 2013
    I haven't seen anyone beat this map in past year. World first?

Footage here:
    Mr. Mango, Dec 15, 2013 Last edited by Mr. Mango, Dec 15, 2013
  2. Feb 3, 2012
  3. Dec 2, 2013
    Still uploading/processing. File is 6GB and youtube promises video to be ready in 2 hours.
  4. Jul 20, 2012
    Why don't you compress it yourself with VirtualDub or AviDemux?

As for world 1st, no. I played it a long time ago on a French server, but I don't know which version.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dec 2, 2013
      Already compressed in x264, too lazy, and have a large pipe. Might record locally with RGB24 once new SSD is here and compress better before uploading it. Also, the vast majority of the two hours estimated by youtube appear to be creating multiple files for the different resolutions out of the base 1440p file uploaded.

Did the old lemony snickets go as long though? I can't seem to remember there being a path beyond the castle.

Also make sure to avoid the small pools of water after the portal part on this map. Killed me instantly as human and I went to spec to record second half of match.
      Mr. Mango, Dec 15, 2013 Last edited by Mr. Mango, Dec 15, 2013
    • Jul 20, 2012
      The map I played ported us from the house to an island, and we ran for a short distance. How exactly it ended I can't remember. Maybe behind some metal fence.
    • Feb 21, 2007
      That's funny, when testing it, players all thought it too hard and QQ'd.
    • Feb 3, 2012
      And all the players said "we will never beat it, we suck."
    • Feb 11, 2012
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Dec 1, 2013
        Good job guys. I remember us playing it earlier and we could not even get through the first stage (assuming there are multiple stages).
      • Dec 2, 2013
        Sadly (fortunately?), there is only one stage.
      • Dec 1, 2013
        Oh, haha. Well, we couldn't even get through the window in the first part. :>
      • Oct 4, 2012
      • Feb 11, 2012
      • Mar 20, 2012