Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Plaguefest is dead

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Jaxified, Aug 26, 2016

1. Oct 11, 2012
    It's been a while so I thought it was about time for another thread. Happy Friday.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Apr 28, 2013
      Change the thread name to "Zombie Escape is dead"
    • Oct 11, 2013
      It's weird that the population is fading away with such nice and warm admins handling the servers:

• Agree Agree x 3
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Jan 29, 2014
        Ahh yes nice admins. I was blamed for blocking and then was frozen for no reason.
      • May 31, 2012

The server is dying, but even I think you guys are dramatizing its decay a tad bit as I look at the Stats page; also, you have to remember that school has begun or is beginning for a lot of people. This happens every year in all communities and servers.
        • Zing! Zing! x 1
        • Jun 29, 2014
        • May 31, 2012
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Apr 26, 2015
            1. What're you using to display the zombie heath?
            2. I'm a nice cuck.
          • Oct 29, 2010
            • Zing! Zing! x 1
            • Nov 20, 2013
            • Apr 26, 2015
              bross pls map bttr
            • Mar 26, 2012
              ZE is dead for sure, but I dunno about ZM. For awhile, the population looked like it was declining. When I get on at night, it seem pretty populated. I used to go on late at night and see <10 and sometimes zero. Lately it has been around 30 and as high as 40 when I hop on. Maybe people aren't playing during thd time you try to go on?
            • Apr 28, 2013
              I guess we can see why (as much as I hate csgo's mechanics. Seriously valve, please consider the modding community). Credit goes to @Obus the Wolf for googling and getting this image.
              P.S. I'm only putting the image link to save some bandwidth.
            • Jun 29, 2014
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Apr 26, 2015
                It's still pretty impressive to see that an average of 5k players and peak of 10k that we're still getting 40+ people on the server some nights of the week. Hell there are 40 players on right now. Let it sink in that there is a kid playing on the server who was 3 when the game came out.
                • Like Like x 1
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Jul 13, 2011

I'm just steady chilling, usually a decent population every time I get on unless its late late at night.
                • Aug 2, 2014