Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

plaguefest isnt cracked anymore?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Chuck, Sep 19, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 19, 2011
    Hey guys its Chuck. I might've played with most of you a while back in like june when i was still able to play cs:s. I used to play on this server like everyday, and it was the best zombie server out there! But, since patch 37 i couldn't. They havent fixed the crashing problem till now, but when i try to connect it says steam validation rejected. I thought this server was cracked?!?!?!? has it changed??....Is it not cracked anymore?.....and if so does that mean i cant play on this server?(w/o buying it)
  2. May 15, 2011
    Unfortunately one of the updates broke this, or they stopped caring, Idk.

But if you want to play pF now you're going to have to purchase CS:S.

Sorry and hopefully this isn't of to much inconvenience.
  3. Jul 14, 2010
    It hasn't been cracked in awhile sorry. The plugin to let you players get on ... esteamation ... seems to have broke so the techs couldn't crack it anymore. You need to buy the game if you would like to play again.
  4. Sep 19, 2011
    Are you serious???!!!!......sigh. I fell in love with this server....such a bummer ):....im stuck on some other crappy zombie escape server that doesnt speak english........lol well i mite buy cs:s just to play on this server again. plaguefest is the best. and thats really weird, how come other servers can run cracked clients??....can someone pleasee try to make this server cracked again? i even have the forum link and tutorial.... http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=51619
  5. Apr 9, 2007
    eSteamation is broken, RevEmu is dead and honestly homosexual.
  6. Sep 19, 2011
  7. Jun 4, 2006
    Yeah, we tried to crack the servers again with RevEmu but it would block out legit CSS players, no good. No cracked servers unless eSteamation fixes their shit.
  8. Sep 19, 2011
    wow lol ok. guess ill be stuck on some retarded brazilian zombie escape server for the time being.
  9. Sep 19, 2011
    and lol my bad i thought no one saw this topic so i made a new one
  10. Jan 5, 2007
    Quit being cheap and buy the game, seriously. If you can afford a computer and internet, then you can afford to pay $15-$20 to buy a game.

I've always been against us having cracked servers, and that will never change. I know it means less potential players for us, but it also means less potential idiots coming on and causing us to lose real players.
  11. Feb 21, 2007

nothing erks me more than when someone what a cracked client complains about our cracked or non cracked servers. You are stealing the game, and then you complain because of some inconvenience?

I do not mind at all if players with cracked steam clients play in PF servers, but I certainly do not like it when they feel like they are "entitled" to anything because they are stealing the game.
  12. Jan 5, 2007
    Having actually worked with developers before and gotten to know what they think of people pirating games and how much of an impact it actually does have on companies, I can safely say that people who pirate games make me want to break a 2x4 across their kneecaps. :verymad:

At least I can get some pleasure in watching pirates bitch and moan like small children when they get their consoles bricked or have their copy of the game invalidated through a patch.
  13. Nov 25, 2010
    Chuck, I used to pirate games ALL the time! you will start feeling good about yourself once you start buying the games. Playing on servers accessible by legit buyers is the best thing ever dude.
  14. Jan 5, 2007
    This picture is a pretty good example of what I like to think most pirates are like when they find out their illegal copies of games get patched out and they can't play anymore.

[IMG]
  15. Aug 18, 2006

This.

We don't owe you anything. Buy the game. It's cheap. If you buy the game and you run into any issues, we will help you then.
  16. Mar 13, 2010
    Your theory would work perfectly... if he wasn't 14 and had money to buy games. Sadly that is the majority of the players that have cracked clients. I'm all for pirating (old) games, but if you want something current, you gotta pay for it. Movies/music is one thing as it never updates and needs to be recracked every time, but games with pretty much every patch you're fucked and have to wait for someone to hopefully be nice and hook you up.
  17. Nov 25, 2010
    I hope he realizes Steam is the best distribution platform! and that Steam has dirt cheap deals all the time!
  18. Jun 17, 2011
    $4.99 CS:S come on really? you can afford at least that much....even my 12 yer old little brother has $200 dollars saved up....
  19. Jun 4, 2006
    Welp, this isn't going anywhere. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.