Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

PlagueFest Mapping open for all to edit

Discussion in Help Desk started by Trond, Jul 25, 2013

1. Jul 20, 2012
    It was just a group some fellow pF mappers made. If you have admin rights on that steam group, then yes, you can edit it.
  3. Nov 11, 2011
    Wow, forgot about this group! :shutmouth:
  4. Feb 21, 2007
  5. Jul 20, 2012
    What do you mean what do you mean? I joined the group and it gave me admin rights for that group. On all other groups I joined I was a regular member.
  6. Nov 11, 2011
    lol What? Are you positive you weren't just a group player of the week? Steam groups do not automatically grant anyone rights, even if they were former page owners or admins/mods. Someone may have given you access by mistake. The owner of the page can pull the logs, it will be cleared soon.
  7. Jul 20, 2012
    Someone edited, and now I don't have permission for "Edit group permissions", but I can still do something with "Edit group profile", which is an officer tool, so I am still not just a regular member.
  8. Apr 9, 2007
    Yes the group is completely open, anyone can edit it.
  9. Mar 12, 2008
    Indeed i've joined and I can change the group profile settings as a regular member.

intended?
  10. Apr 9, 2007
    This isn't an official group, so who cares honestly. I don't know why there are a ton of people in there. Maybe @Josh can shed some light on why he doesn't own the group?
  11. Nov 11, 2011
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention Trond.
  12. Jul 28, 2011
    Looks like I am an admin too; I may just go mad with power. :beer:
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Your lazy butt won't. I dare you to kick me from the group!
    • Jul 28, 2011
      But you're not even in the group! Or maybe someone else beat me to it.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
      • May 12, 2007
        I'm confused,does this group exist, does it matter and should I care?
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Yes you're confused, yes it exists, doesn't matter, why should you care.
        • Funny Funny x 1