Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Plaguefest Meetup 2009

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Lazyvulture, Jul 30, 2008

1. Feb 1, 2007

Music Festival.

July 2009.

You guys can meet me there if you want.

Was the best 3 days I've had in a long time this year, and it could only get better if I met up with a bunch of <Insert funny joke about everyone on the Internet being pedophiles>.

I'll be 18 by then, and if any of you DO turn up, I'll buy some alcoholic beverages for you.

(It's an over 17 event, so Extreme Killer definitely won't be going if that helps you decide.)
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    Extreme Killer hasn't been here for... A long time. lol

I don't have $740CAD + Airfare. Sorry Lazy but I think I'm sitting this one out.

Kyle.
  3. Feb 1, 2007
    Actually, he messaged me on Steam friends last week to tell me he's moving to Florida.
  4. Mar 16, 2008
    Ill go if you promise to say "They're after me lucky charms!" when I get there
    ill be 20 then, went to Germany, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Austria, France, and England this year with my irish friend who did not understand the lucky charms statement, I enjoyed hearing him say it though
  5. Dec 30, 2006
    lazy i come if you pay for every single bit of my expenses. Travel lost pay from not working hotel, uh anything else im missing?
  6. Feb 1, 2007
    Tickets to Oxegen ($360 each), food, alcohol.

I think I'm calling it off due to lack of interest.

However, when I'm on my placement year at uni I'm going to try and get an American based company.
  7. Dec 30, 2006
    I wish I had money and than i would go. Sorry lazy.
  8. Mar 16, 2008
    Hit me up in California, It ain't too bad here! :grin: