Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Plaguefest Minecraft Picture Thread!

Discussion in Minecraft started by Vadleon, May 21, 2011

1. Jan 12, 2011
    Alright, let's get the ball rolling. I'm making this thread to serve as a collective picture pool for everything Minecraft by pF players.

I'll edit this OP as needed later, but for now I'm making this to show the guys my revised player homes in the Community Mine I'll make on the new world.

[attachment=531:Revised Player Apartments.jpg]

I'll be back later to post more pictures, but in the meantime just post your most interesting stuff, Internet.
  2. Apr 13, 2011
    the best map seed in my opinion is

pic related

3. Jan 12, 2011
    Also, here's the Community Mineshaft that I'll dig all the way down for people to choose the floor they wish to work on. I still need to make powered-rail stations to go up, but you get the idea.

[attachment=532:Community Mineshaft.jpg]
  4. Dec 26, 2010
    I have sugar cane planted in the bare center areas now, but no pic atm.

These next ones are in the same building.
    Nether portal room. It has a separate entrance from the rest of the areas. =P

Aquarium that currently has no squid in it. Also extra space I haven't figured out what to do with.

The bottom floor. There are trees in it now but I don't have a pic.

I also still haven't made my top floor yet, which is going to be a games area.
  5. Jan 12, 2011
    Update on the Community Mineshaft concept - this is what it looks like going up. I'll finish the rails soon to see how well the loop works.
    And yes, this is only on my single player world. I'll make the mineshaft, storage rooms, and personal spaces on the multiplayer server. :grin:

[attachment=533:Community Mineshaft Length.jpg]
  6. Feb 12, 2011
    Yeah it's not all amazing and shit but it's okay. xD
  7. Jan 12, 2011
    For reference:
    F1 - Removes your HUD.
    F2 - Takes a screenshot.
    F3 - Displays coordinates, FPS, memory, etc.
    F4 - ?
    F5 - 3rd person view
    F6 - ?
    F7 - ?
    F8 - Smooth mouse look
    F9 - ?
    F10 - ?
    F11 - Fullscreen
    F12 - ?

These will help for different things. The screenshots are saved locally in the AppData folder, as with the rest of Minecraft. I suggest making occasional backups of your saves too while browsing in there.
  8. Jan 12, 2011
    More work on the Community Mine Project. Images are in a zip file on MediaFire, since Imgur is being weird right now.

Edit: More progress. Total time on project ~11 hours.

9. Oct 10, 2010
    spawn area on my server

10. Aug 5, 2010
    FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: :yucky:
  11. Oct 10, 2010

where do you talking about?

you not serious
  12. Dec 6, 2010
    ~I can't decide if those graphics are Supremely Awesome or Fucking Stupid....

Hope the game fun for you nerds = )

PS FapFapFap....fappityfapfap.......Goo!
  13. Oct 10, 2010
    its the multiplayer part what makes fun, not the c64 grafic
  14. Oct 10, 2010
    500 TNT hole

15. Jan 12, 2011
    Not bad, although you should have seen what we did on Dharkk's server a week ago. We cratered the hell out of it. :laugh:

Also, this thread isn't dead, we've just been busy. I'll post some pictures/zip files soon enough.
  16. Oct 10, 2010
    it was single player ...

just 500 TNT s on one place
  17. Jun 29, 2007
    Cool as hell kids. I can so play MC when i get a chance. Work is stupid busy right now!
  18. Mar 16, 2008
    Wait, Rain is back as well?
    wtf is going on?
  19. Jul 14, 2010
    He was the first one to return remember :razz: