Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

PlagueFest SSD Raffle

Discussion in News started by Ray, Oct 28, 2010

1. Aug 18, 2006

We are going to start giving away some cool free stuff to admins from now on. For our first raffle I am giving away a 64GB Corsair SSD, valued at over $120. All you need to do is be a paying admin when the raffle ends and you will automatically be entered to win! If you are already a currently paying admin, you can get another place for every $15 that you donate! Ends December 30.

Good luck!
  2. Mar 16, 2008
  3. Jul 14, 2008
    Sounds good. Advertise in the server people. :grin:
  4. May 11, 2010
    Interesting. What brought this on? Recruitment drive? Or just Ray sharing the love? Either way, it's mine, all MINE! MUAHAHAHA! :Mr. Burns fingers:
  5. May 27, 2008
  6. Jan 5, 2007
    Was excited about it for a whole two seconds until I saw the non-paying admin part.

Oh well, I'm sure someone out there loves me. :sad:
  7. Mar 16, 2008
    Recruitment. At the moment, the chances of getting it are very good. We're planning on making this a common thing.
  8. Aug 8, 2008
  9. Jul 23, 2010
    I'm a bit retarded when it comes to anything computer related. How do I find out if this is even compatible with mine? If it's not..I want to be fair and take my name out.
  10. Jul 14, 2010
    hmm if u win the prize , coudl u turn it in and have u guys send us something cheaper xD that we pick lol
  11. May 11, 2010
    Femme, if you win, just sell it to me for a dollar. You get to win AND get a dollar plus I get a 64GB SSD. Win-win, eh?
  12. Aug 18, 2006
    It's just a SATA hard drive replacement, but, if you don't feel comfortable with receiving an SSD I can give you something else should you win.

I will not be buying the SSD until contest END for this very reason. If you don't know anything about computers or genuinely do not want it, that is understandable. You can still be in the contest for another prize of your choice. (I think that's a good idea at least)...
  13. May 11, 2010
    Good thinking, Ray, making it a dollar value with a default prize.
  14. Jul 23, 2010
    That's perfect Ray. Thank you for that option. Much appreciated.
  15. May 27, 2008
    You and I can have our own contest. I'll get right on what it's going to be.
  16. Nov 1, 2010
    how many entries are there? I need to calculate the probability ! lols!
  17. Aug 18, 2006
  18. Jan 7, 2009
    This makes me hate the fact that I don't have the money for admin even more...
    :frown:
  19. Mar 31, 2010
    Ha. Well, I'll make sure my odds are 100:1 to everyone else. So beware, all... The point is not getting something for free, but rather to be teh WINNAWRRR! Bruhahahahahahaha!
  20. Aug 2, 2010
    So confused. Ray said it's about a 1/18 chance.

You stop tippy toeing and learn you them numbers shenanigans.