Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Plaguefest: The Movie!

Discussion in News started by weeman0313, Sep 3, 2008

1. Sep 10, 2007
    ATTENTION ALL PLAGUEFEST MEMBERS! Ever wanted to be a movie star?? but too lazy to leave that computer of yours and chase your dreams? Well screw that! you can star in Plagufest the Movie!!! For those of you who Don't know me to well i joined plagufest last october(i believe) and made movies for plaguefest for advertisement. But as time went on i got lazy and stopped filming.

Then after a long leave (mainly due to me frying my freaking 8800 ultra) I'm back and im planning something big! I ordered a 760gig hardrive just for filming purposes. Filming will occur on CSS AND GMOD servers.

Any plaguefest members are welcome but PLEASE PM WEEMAN0313 FIRST! Im going to need an idea of how many people or if im going to have to put a limit on the amount of people in the movie! There is no set date for filming right now since i am going to work on what the movie is going to be about...but i assure you there will be atleast one scene with the bennyhill theme song playing... Alright guys hope to see you on the server and in the movie!!!

P.S if anyone knows how to get rid of the HUD ingame please let me know as i will need to get rid of it during filming.

-Weeman
  2. Jul 16, 2008
  3. Dec 30, 2006
    ill write you a script and send it over to you. Everyone ends up dieing though in a dramatic exciting way.
  4. Jul 16, 2008
    hope the movie is good
  5. May 27, 2008
    I am so fucking pissed beyond belief. Why in the fucking hell did my goddamn computer have to eat shit..
    Fuck. FUCK!!!
  6. Aug 18, 2006
  7. Jul 16, 2008
  8. Posts
    He should win an oscar for the best dramatic performance ever in the history of life!
  9. Jul 16, 2008
  10. Jul 1, 2008
  11. Posts
    I see this becoming a total sausagefest <_<
  12. Jul 16, 2008
  13. Jul 19, 2008
    Ill help, just tell me when to get on :smile:
  14. Mar 15, 2008
  15. Jul 16, 2008
  16. Mar 23, 2008
    Guess, wut, i r back , WITH BETTER COMPUTARS(no more lag). i can halp
  17. Apr 9, 2007
  18. Dec 28, 2007
  19. Jul 16, 2008
    there is no god but is the tooth fairy real
  20. Mar 12, 2008
    i'll bring my kielbasa, and some cans of vienna sausage for those that couldn't bring anything :wink:

but...I am saving up some cash for a new computer...because petter doesn't have a job. don't wait on us to film, though. because the time we get one, it'll probably be a few months.