Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Plaguefest - Zombie Hell Server

Discussion in News started by Josh, Aug 11, 2008

1. Mar 16, 2008
    Just to piss everyone off I added another server.. not sure how it makes people mad but I think it should!

"Zombie Hell V2.0 :: Plague Fest :: Plaguefest.com"

100 tick
    24 slot (9-12 of which will be zombie bots)

The server is running Zombie Horror and Zombie Hell Mod. This server is a relaxing server until you beat enough rounds. The point of it is Pc vs. CPU and you will be fighting against zombie bots. The server is realtivly small to keep the human side weak while the zombies seem to keep coming! The zombies that you must kill get harder and more plentiful per round so you will have to work harder with your team if you choose to play with a team each time. If there is no one in the server then you might want to join to reap the power from fighting solo(You will have increased stats). Please submit comments and bug reports to the Zombie Hell Section of the forums. *When they go up*
    Have fun!

*Admin will be sold in time*
  2. Feb 1, 2007

Going to check it out after I get up to date with the web (just back from work).
  3. Posts
    Nice surprise, noticed you got the server IP wrong there. Fixed it. :razz:

If you want I can up the number of slots to whatever number for no extra charge.
  4. Mar 16, 2008
    tyvm ^^
  5. Jul 1, 2008
    Wow a new server again, are you taking suggestions? lol
  6. Posts
    Ah I had a good time yesterday even though it didn't seem like it... :razz: I really enjoyed myseld Josh. Nice job on the new server.
  7. Oct 7, 2007
    Im int he zombie hell server at the moment. And sme players can see the ct skins, some cant, some can see the big crab, some cant. Whats up with that? Also...zombies are too fast =P cant run around anymore...its too hard.
  8. Mar 16, 2008
    The CT skin will be changed soon.
    The Boss skin she be able to be seen by everyone.
    The zombies are fast because cam asked me to speed them up lol
  9. Oct 7, 2007

I dont think increasing the speed does anything but make people camp more (like they diddnt camp enough already)....bo0o0o0oring.

Plus its really hard when your the only one in the server.
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    That's why we need the anti camp script.
  11. Dec 17, 2007

how would that work exactly?
  12. Mar 16, 2008
    it slaps with damage you if you don't move past a certain area, thus you must be moving out of the min radius
  13. Aug 9, 2008
    I say different type of monsters per level, spiders level 3, human eatting blobs level 7 (it be EXTREMELY nice if you can find a way to make the blobs be able to break up into smaller ones), gargoyles lvl 9 etc etc
    Also free admin please :smile:
  14. Mar 16, 2008
    we are working on the new version, Zombie Horror is active right now so there is no real boss... Ill have different bosses installed soon though