Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Player abuse/lack of admin enforcement

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Benvolio, Dec 17, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 4, 2012
    Just had a guy on ZM named RoBert Frost (STEAM_0:1:17153052) use the n-word on mic and not a single admin did a thing about it including, @Nayr, @ORANGE-THE LAST TANGERINE and sour cream and onion.

I was not recording so I do not have video/audio evidence but I would like to know why none of these admins did anything about it. I know others in the server heard it as well hopefully one of them has a forum account and can back up my claim.
  2. Apr 24, 2012
    I kicked this player for using racial slurs.
  3. Mar 4, 2012
    Yeah after I posted this thread and way after he actually used the n-word on mic and after I brought it up at least 2 or 3 times after it happened.
  4. Dec 17, 2007
    Robert Frost said it when the map changed...and no one was able to tell exactly who it came frm...so i in turn put out a general warning reminding everyone of the no racial or discrimination rule...he did say it again...in which Nayr did kick him for it...it's not a lack of enforcement...but we are not going to kick anyone when there's reasonable doubt
  5. May 31, 2012
    Could they possible have been occupied or alt-tabbed? Happens quite frequently.
  6. Feb 27, 2012
    I was there when the admins were trying to figure out who said it. When the map changes and the scoreboard comes up, you can't see who said what, unless you're quick enough to get the scoreboard to go away to see who said it.

For a while in admin chat they were trying to figure out who did it. Then when Robert admitted to it and said it again, he was kicked from the server.
  7. Mar 4, 2012
    I saw it fine at the end of the map. Fair enough maybe none of you were fast enough to catch it but he was the only one talking at the time not exactly the hardest to pick out in terms of who was doing it. I'm more upset about the fact that I repeatedly brought it up and not one of you said anything at least while I was still tabbed in. Once I saw nothing was going to happen I immediately made this thread and was tabbed out for a while.
  8. Jul 14, 2010
    I don't think there was any purposeful neglect of admin enforcement in this case and it was just a tough situation when the map changes.

Admins only enforce if they personally saw (or there is proof like a demo) the person say the racial slur or break a rule.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.